Whitney Brewer Photography

Columbus, OH View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Here at Whitney Brewer Photography, we provide photography for almost any occasion, including weddings, lifestyle, private parties, senior portraits, live events, products and more! Prices may vary depending on length of shoot and processing needs. Please contact me for more information by phone or email!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs
Save the Date

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh L. Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Talent and SOOOO much fun!

Whitney captured the true beauty and love of our magical day! My husband, family, and friends will forever remember this perfect day thanks to her amazing photos! Whitney has a perfect mix of professionalism, fun and outgoing personality, and artistic eye. I would recommend her for not just your wedding day but anything and everything! She kept everything on track for the day, we didn't have to worry about a thing! That means a lot when you just want to enjoy your big day after months and months of planning. Check out her amazing work and do yourself a favor and meet her in person.....once you do you will thank me!
    Ashley Married on 12/17/2017
    I love working with Whitney! She is so fun with bride and grooms and her work is amazing! You will not be disappointed!
  • Runawaybride
    Kate Married on 05/27/2017
    My now husband (then fiancé, of course) and I planned a large wedding. Then we found out that a loved one was battling a severe illness, and decided to have a small ceremony in advance of our large affair, as soon as we could. The officiant we found (Windi) and Whitney work as a team. I've already reviewed Run to an Elopement (spoiler alert, Windi is amazing), so I'll focus this review on Whitney (more spoilers, she's also amazing!). Whitney was scheduled to work on the day that we planned to do our ceremony, but she was willing to find someone to cover her so that she could photograph our "emergency wedding." The fact that she was so accommodating and flexible with us on such short notice was beyond our expectations. She came up with the idea to hold our ceremony at the Columbus public library--an impressive building with gorgeous features. We love literature, and could think of no place more perfect. She'd shot there before, and sent us some sample photographs. We were instantly in love. Though I have to say, I'm even more in love with OUR photographs. :) It's been three days, and we have them already! They are so stunning. Whitney captured the ceremony expertly. I love every shot she took, and she didn't miss a thing. For example, she didn't know I'd hug my brother after he gave a reading, but she snapped a lovely photograph of us. She didn't know my mom would help me into my veil, but she captured that moment too. She seemed to have as much fun as we did taking silly family portraits, with surprise "photo bombs" by my siblings. When my husband and I took some individual portraits, had lots of ideas about how to pose us, but also invited ideas from us. She is patient, easygoing, friendly and accommodating, which I appreciated especially under our unique circumstances. And again, I couldn't be happier with the way the photos came out! Thank you so much, Whitney!

Oh Deer Photography Oh Deer Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Whitney!! She is so fun work with and can handle any situation with ease! You can see her passion for what she does in every portrait!

Makeup By Tatum Makeup By Tatum Wedding Hair & Makeup

Whitney is truly great to work with! She keeps the mood light, fun, and professional. Her photos are superb and the photoshopping is never overdone. I personally hired Whitney for my website images and was extremely pleased with the service and photos!

Run to an Elopement Run to an Elopement Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Whitney many time over the years for both personal and professional events. Whitney has a way of making her clients comfortable which makes for great photos. Her trained eye captures all of life's special moments. She always provided a sneak peak within 24-48 hours of your "shoot". She communicates well and is very down to earth. Looking for someone to capture your wedding, engagement, or showers -- look no further she's your person!

25 W. Frankfort St Columbus, 43206
Location of (Whitney Brewer Photography)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding