25 W. Frankfort St, Columbus, OH 43206 Map · Phone number

About Whitney Brewer Photography

Here at Whitney Brewer Photography, we provide photography for almost any occasion, including weddings, lifestyle, private parties, senior portraits, live events, products and more! Prices may vary depending on length of shoot and processing needs. Please contact me for more information by phone or email!

Follow Whitney Brewer Photography on

mg0417
mg0206

2 Reviews for Whitney Brewer Photography

Ashley · Married on 12/17/2017

I love working with Whitney! She is so fun with bride and grooms and her work is amazing! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/10/2018
  • Runawaybride

Kate · Married on 05/27/2017

My now husband (then fiancé, of course) and I planned a large wedding. Then we found out that a loved one was battling a severe illness, and decided to have a small ceremony in advance of our large affair, as soon as we could. The officiant we found (Windi) and Whitney work as a team. I've already reviewed Run to an Elopement (spoiler alert, Windi is amazing), so I'll focus this review on Whitney (more spoilers, she's also amazing!). Whitney was scheduled to work on the day that we planned to do our ceremony, but she was willing to find someone to cover her so that she could photograph our "emergency wedding." The fact that she was so accommodating and flexible with us on such short notice was beyond our expectations. She came up with the idea to hold our ceremony at the Columbus public library--an impressive building with gorgeous features. We love literature, and could think of no place more perfect. She'd shot there before, and sent us some sample photographs. We were instantly in love. Though I have to say, I'm even more in love with OUR photographs. :) It's been three days, and we have them already! They are so stunning. Whitney captured the ceremony expertly. I love every shot she took, and she didn't miss a thing. For example, she didn't know I'd hug my brother after he gave a reading, but she snapped a lovely photograph of us. She didn't know my mom would help me into my veil, but she captured that moment too. She seemed to have as much fun as we did taking silly family portraits, with surprise "photo bombs" by my siblings. When my husband and I took some individual portraits, had lots of ideas about how to pose us, but also invited ideas from us. She is patient, easygoing, friendly and accommodating, which I appreciated especially under our unique circumstances. And again, I couldn't be happier with the way the photos came out! Thank you so much, Whitney!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Whitney Brewer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Oh Deer Photography
    Oh Deer Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Whitney!! She is so fun work with and can handle any situation with ease! You can see her passion for what she does in every portrait!

• Makeup By Tatum
    Makeup By Tatum Wedding Hair & Makeup

Whitney is truly great to work with! She keeps the mood light, fun, and professional. Her photos are superb and the photoshopping is never overdone. I personally hired Whitney for my website images and was extremely pleased with the service and photos!

• Run to an Elopement
    Run to an Elopement Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Whitney many time over the years for both personal and professional events. Whitney has a way of making her clients comfortable which makes for great photos. Her trained eye captures all of life's special moments. She always provided a sneak peak within 24-48 hours of your "shoot". She communicates well and is very down to earth. Looking for someone to capture your wedding, engagement, or showers -- look no further she's your person!

• 25 W. Frankfort St Columbus, 43206 See on map