PO Box 289, Milford, CT 06460 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About White Glove Restrooms

We are Connecticuts premier portable restrooms vendor and specialize in wedding and upscale events. The level of class and elegance that our restroom trailers will bring to your wedding is what sets us apart from other restroom vendors. Please visit our website for pictures and reviews.

www.whitegloverestrooms.com

10 2014 059
interior 2

4 Reviews for White Glove Restrooms

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

Mark was incredibly friendly and professional; he answered all our questions right away and coordinated all the logistics with the event manager at our venue, so the whole process of renting a bathroom trailer was easy and stress free! We got a two-stall trailer and our guests raved about it, which I know sounds weird, but the interior of the trailer was REALLY nice and everyone was thrilled not to have to use port-a-potties on a hot summer day. We were so glad that we spent a little extra to get these bathrooms (and after looking at other restroom rentals, which usually add on huge delivery/disposal fees, I think White Glove's prices are comparable or even better than other companies, considering what you get for your money).

Sent on 06/25/2017

White Glove Restrooms's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was our pleasure to be a vendor at such a beautiful wedding and wedding venue. Best of luck!!

Jordan · Married on 07/09/2016

I would highly recommend everyone uses White Glove Restrooms for any event they are hosting! Marc has been amazing in my planning process, and I know on my wedding day I will hear from my guests what great service White Glove Restrooms provided. Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 12/09/2015

White Glove Restrooms's reply:

Jordan, We're so excited to be part of your wedding. We'll make sure your guests have amazing restrooms! Thank you for the review!

White Glove Restrooms FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery
    Setup

• Kate & Company Events
    Kate & Company Events Wedding Planners

My client and I were extremely impressed with the restroom rentals provided by White Glove - from their pristine cleanliness to their modern and luxe interior finishes, the thoughtful toiletries on each of the counters were just the icing on the cake! Marc & his team were very responsive throughout the booking process, were on-site early to ensure delivery went smoothly and on-time, and picked up the trailer promptly as well. The services, products, and people from this company are outstanding!

• PO Box 289 Milford, 06460 See on map
    203-916-6873 (Phone number)
    Location of (White Glove Restrooms)