wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia

Punaauia, PF View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Want someone with an intimate knowledge of the Islands of Tahiti? Someone who has the clout to get you the very best services and special perks?

Wedding Officiant in Tahiti - Moorea | Life-Cycle Wedding Celebrant :

If you are looking at having a simple yet meaningful celebratory ceremony while in Tahiti, I'd love to speak with you.

I am a Certified Life-Cycle Wedding Celebrant, the first ever in the Islands of Tahiti.

That means that I'll develop and write a personalized ceremony that recognizes your unique personalities, and that makes your vision of the ceremony come to life.

I am based on Tahiti's sister island of Moorea, but am available to travel anywhere in the Islands of Tahiti to perform your wedding ceremony (or renewal of vows).

Wedding Planner in Tahiti - Moorea :

As a Certified Wedding & Event Planner in the Islands of Tahiti, I can also take care of all that is related to your destination wedding in Tahiti.

I exclusively offer full service planning packages (incl. legal weddings, traditional Polynesian ceremonies, and Western style ceremonies developed by myself as the Celebrant) to help every couple's dreams come true with minimal amount of stress and frustration that often comes with planning a wedding from afar.

I do specialize in planning small and intimate weddings in Tahiti that combine a personal experience with striking landscapes and untouched beauty, by connecting my international couples to great vendors and creating unique heartfelt ceremonies.

Located halfway between California and Australia, the Islands of Tahiti are under 8 hours (nonstop flight) from Los Angeles, CA, and a real hidden paradise… just think about reconnecting and togetherizing… together alone !

As your Destination Wedding Planner in Tahiti - Moorea, I will make it happen, because I know what it takes.

Green Wedding Professional | Destination Weddings & Honeymoons A-list Planner | Awarded with WeddingWire Couple’s Choice Awards every year since its debut

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,115

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Mireille S. Married on 08/31/2022

Mariage 2022

🌸🌴☀️ Merci à vous Nelly pour cette incroyable journée et le suivi de notre préparation qui a été reporté deux fois depuis 2020 🌸
    Votre réactivité a toujours été parfaite.
    Audrey & Maryline ont été adorable et m’ont mis en confiance très rapidement et le résultat était exactement ce que j’attendais.
    Quant à Yumi, sa présence et sa douceur nous ont permis de passer une journée exceptionnelle et nous là remercions pour cette très belle cérémonie qui nous a mis les larmes aux yeux.
    Nous avons hâte de découvrir les photos et vidéos d’Héléna & Samuel qui nous ont accompagné et ont immortalisé cette journée.
    Nous sommes ravis d’avoir collaboré avec vous et nous vous remercions pour la qualité de votre service et vos prestations.
    Mauruuru à tous
    Nana

Mireille & Stéphane ☀️🌴🌸

wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia's reply:

Merci pour ce retour que je ne manquerai pas de partager avec toute l'équipe. Nous sommes ravis d'avoir (enfin!) pu vous accueillir à Moorea pour cette belle journée. Nous vous souhaitons beaucoup de belles choses. Nelly
  • Allison
    Allison R. Married on 08/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stress free and top notch experience!

We have so many amazing things to say about Nelly and her team! We eloped on Moorea and from the initial email to the ceremony we knew Nelly had every detail covered (which is tough when one is planning from a distance). She frequently checked in with us regarding our ceremony details, which were so personalized and special. My flowers, hair and makeup were EXACTLY what I had imagined. However, the highlight our our elopement was interacting with the team she has created. From our officiant Yumi, to the lovely ladies doing my hair/makeup, Helene our photographer, to the owners of the Motu we held the ceremony on, everyone was so professional and friendly. We felt right at home and had 0 stress. Thank you so much, our elopement was amazing! We would highly recommend Nelly and her team and will be back to renew our vows soon :)

Allison and Kyle

On behalf of the entire team, thank you! We can't wait to welcome you back to Moorea for a vow renewal in a few years :-)
    All the best,
    Nelly
    Johanna L. Married on 08/09/2022

Amazing experience!

I highly recommend WedOtahiti and Nelly! Trying to plan a ceremony from the US for Moorea was a bit daunting, but Nelly was attentive, responsive, kind and helpful. She took all of the stress out of planning a ceremony from afar. She wrote and performed a ceremony that was unique and beyond our expectations. She also donated a portion of what we paid to the charity of our choice, which was amazing.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Haapiti, Moorea Punaauia, PF, PF 0000Z
689-87746475

8:30am - 7:30pm (Tahiti time)
Location of (wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia)

Other vendors in French Polynesia for your wedding