wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia Reviews

72 | Punaauia, PF

72 Reviews for wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia

wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 1
wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 6
wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 7
  • Lucy

Lucy Molyneux · Married on 11/02/2018

Nelly made our wedding beyond perfect and unforgettable

I would highly recommend planning your wedding through Nelly. We knew we wanted a unique wedding in a beach location and came across Nelly and the beautiful place of Moorea. As soon as we started contacting her we knew she was who we wanted to go with to plan our special day. She was extremely patient and went through all our options and told us a bit about the area and the island. She made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed through the whole experience. She made our planning very stress free and fun! We sent her many inspiration pictures of what we wanted our set up to look like, our hair and make up etc and she put together something better than we ever could have imagined. On the day I couldn't even remember what hairstyle I'd looked at 9 months ago but she had the photo on her phone and was able to show the ladies which was really good! She dealt with all the vendors and was across every little detail of the day. Any request we gave her was never too hard and she'd always reply to us extremely quickly. Nelly and her team made our wedding something truly unforgettable. Our family came over to share the day/week with us and everyone said it was by far the best wedding they'd ever been to! All the vendors she used were the best on the island. Our day was more than what we ever could have dreamt of and imagined thanks to Nelly and wedOtahiti

Sent on 11/13/2018

wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia's reply:

Thank you so very much Lucy for your kind words! I loved planning your destination wedding in Moorea, and was really honored to be officiating for you as well. We wish you and Georgia the very best! Nelly and team

Rachel Hedrick · Married on 09/24/2018

Nelly was amazing! I was abolautly recommend her to anyone thinking of getting married in French Polynesia xx

Thank you so much Nelly, without you our day literally wouldn’t haven’t had happened. At any time of the day or night Nelly always seemed to reply almost instantly, she was always polite, helpful and always patient. On the actual day Nelly was so helpful while we go ready at the hotel, she even got me a bottle of water! The vows that she put together for us were absolutely amazing, she captured everything that I could have ever hoped for.
    Thank you Nelly! Xx

wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 12
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 13
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 14
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 15

Thank you Rachel, it was a pleasure to make this one-day stop in Moorea off your cruise ship the best wedding experience, and glad that you now have these beautiful pics to keep forever. Nelly

Sachiko · Married on 09/21/2018

Nelly Grange / wedOtahiti was absolutely wonderful!!! We got married in Mo'orea on September 21st - a destination wedding which we began planning last September/October of 2017. Nelly was extremely easy to work with, very responsive and always put my mind at ease. The wedding was magical, even if the weather didn't cooperate. We still had a fabulous, unforgettable wedding, one which we and our guests will never forget!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Thank you so much Sachiko, it was a great pleasure to take part in this very special day, and we wish you and Ken the best of happiness! Nelly & team.
  • Christina

Christina Sirmans · Married on 08/15/2018

Unexpected Perfection

My wife and I wanted a destination wedding without the stressful planning and catering to hundreds of people-we wanted it to just be us, simple, but also unique. Initially, we had booked a simple wedding ceremony out of one of the hotels that we were going to be staying at during our stay in French Polynesia, but the ceremony was very "cookie-cutter" and the same for everyone who chose it. Then, my wife found Nelly Grange through a series of officiant searches, and it was the best decision that we could have made to hire Nelly to perform our ceremony! Nelly is extremely communicative and responsive-she always answered emails promptly and professionally-and she was very engaging throughout the entire process, even from halfway across the world before we met in person on our wedding day. Nelly really put a lot of effort into getting to know us and our relationship, and her efforts bled through beautifully in our ceremony.
    Our wedding ceremony was flawless. Nelly put together absolutely beautiful arrangements of flowers, arranged our private island venue, and executed our ceremony exactly as planned. We both highly recommend Nelly Grange-she is the ONLY wedding officiant you need to make your wedding day blissfully perfect in every way in French Polynesia!
    Thank you Nelly, for making our special day more perfect than we ever could have imagined possible!
    Much love,
    Liz and Christina

Sent on 11/24/2018

Thank you so much Christina & Liz for the kind words! All the best to you, and sunny regards from Moorea, Nelly

Rio · Married on 08/14/2018

One thing I can say for sure is that I should have met Nelly sooner!! We freaked out when our photographer cancelled us on our wedding day. I did not know what to do and we googled "tahiti wedding photographer" and that is how I met Nelly. She responded to me literally in a second and found me a very nice photographer on THAT day. I actually was not her client but without her, it was a disaster for us. She is a life saver!! We can't wait to see our photos. Thanks Nelly!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Thank you for your kind words, I am glad I was able to help! Trust you'll keep great memories of your time in Moorea and Rangiroa. Sunny regards, Nelly

Anette · Married on 06/02/2018

Thank you so much for arranging everything for us! From the very beginning you were such a great help to us and made us feel very comfortable with the process of having a wedding in Moorea. I honestly had the smoothest wedding planning process that a bride could ask for. The ceremony was also so personalized and we loved that it was one of a kind and incorporated our love story. We are so thankful to you for helping us plan and have our elopement wedding in one of the most beautiful destinations. It was great working with you and thank you so much for our little surprise! :) Please let us know if you ever visit Texas and we’ll be glad to meet you and show you around.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Thanks a million Anette for your kind words! All the best to you <3 Nelly

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2018

We always think back to our wedding as one of the most wonderful days we ever had!
    We are so grateful for all the time and efforts put in by wedOtahiti.
    Thank you so much, we loved it!

Sent on 08/27/2018

It was such a special day for us too, seeing you both so happy and in love... Hope the two of you and the doggies are doing fabulous! Take care, Nelly

jessie · Married on 05/30/2018

from there first moments we got in contact everything went super smoothly.
    it was our dream wedding ,thanks to all the time and efforts put in and your amazing organizing.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Thank you Jessie for your kind words, and for trusting us with your special day. Kindest regards from Moorea, Nelly

Melissa · Married on 05/29/2018

When we started wedding planning, we knew that we would have to hire a wedding planner since it was a destination wedding and Moorea was a place neither one of us have ever visited. We did a Google search for wedding planners in French Polynesia and were lucky to have found Nelly.

Our journey began with Nelly 10 months before the wedding and from the very moment we started communicating with her, we knew that we wanted her to be our wedding planner. She is extremely responsive, professional, patient (I changed my mind on things several times!), and makes sure you're okay with each step of the process before proceeding with the next.

When people ask me, "How was the wedding?", I always say, "It was more that we could've hoped for." I really believe that Nelly was the biggest factor in making our wedding such a success. She kept us on-time on the day of the wedding and officiated our ceremony beautifully with personal touches (yes, she is also an officiant!). All the vendors she recommended from the florist to the makeup artist to the hairstylist were absolutely perfect. We were especially impressed with the pastry chef and the caterer because we weren't able to do a typical tasting, but all the food was delicious and the cake was the best wedding cake we've ever had.

Nelly is really the best and I would highly recommend her to plan any wedding in French Polynesia. If she were here in the States, I would be recommending her to everyone I know. Thank you, Nelly, for making our wedding more than we could've hoped for!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 16

Thank you so much Melissa for taking the time to share your experience of a destination wedding in Moorea! It truly was an honor to take part in your celebration and I wish you and Kat the very best life can bring your way. Take care, Nelly

Tamas · Married on 04/18/2018

We’re so happy to have found Nelly and chose her to organize our wedding. She was the perfect choice for making our dreams come true. She made our big day more special and unforgettable. We know that planning a wedding thousands of miles away was a daunting task, but Nelly has proven incredibly that this is possible with her professionalism.
    During the organization Nelly found always a solution to every little request, she answered almost instantaneously despite a significant time difference.
    We are grateful that with her help we succeeded to finding our perfect wedding location, decoration, makeup-artist, hairdresser and photographer.
    Special thank for the awesome speech written for us, which made our wedding more personal and intimate.
    Nelly didn’t release our hands after the ceremony, she helped to make our day even more unforgettable by organizing a romantic dinner on the beach as well she helped us with the legal paperwork.
    After all we’re sure that we couldn't have done it without her.
    We wish you much success for your further work and Thank You once again!
    Monika&Tamas

Sent on 07/14/2018
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 17

Thank you so much Monika & Tamas for your wonderful words, and we wish you the best of happiness ! Take care, Nelly & team <3

Hoda · Married on 04/04/2018

Having your official wedding in Tahiti is beautiful and a dream...Until you have to do the paperwork- and collecting documents. Nelly is highly knowledgeable in all aspects of marriage documentations and more. If I could go back in time, I would definitely have Nelly do everything for me from A to Z - hassle and stress free. I got to meet Nelly when desperately looking for a mandatory certified translator in Moorea, Tahiti on the day of the wedding. There are too many rules and regulations under the french law and trust me you don’t want to be missing any. Nelly was so very helpful, and thorough in her explanations , she even went over and beyond explaining where to get the documents certified and stamped after the wedding.
    Bottom line, you will be in great hands with Nelly. Don’t make my mistake ;) and try to do everything on your own.

Sent on 04/25/2018
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 18

Thank you Hoda! Nelly

Mina · Married on 03/05/2018

Everything you organised for us was great and we had a wonderful. As overseas visitors, We are so lucky to meet you at Moorea.

If there is any chance that you are coming to Auckland in future, please let us know. We are happy to showing you around.

Sent on 03/06/2018
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 19

Thank you Mina! Sunny regards from Moorea. Nelly

May · Married on 03/01/2018

We had a great experience with Nelly from wedOTahiti. Planning a wedding thousands of miles away was a daunting task and would never have been able to do it without the guidance and expertise of Nelly and her team. Everything went so smoothly from the beginning of planning all the details through emails to the wedding day in beautiful Moorea, and it was perfect more than we could have ever imagined. She gave us many options to choose from and in the end she exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Nelly to anyone who is planning a destination wedding without reservation.
    Thank you again for making the most important day of our lives so memorable!

Brett & May Svendsen
    Chicago IL

Sent on 03/12/2018
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 20

Thank you so much May for your kind words, and for the lovely photo! You two were stunning! All the best to you. Nelly

Kristina · Married on 11/20/2017

Nelly was great all around. She was very quick with responses, kept us on track with our timeline and went above and beyond to help us. We are from the states and had so many questions. Nelly was kind and knowledgeable.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 21
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 22
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 23
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 24
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 25

Thank you so much Kristina & Kristian, and I wish you the best for the future. Sunny regards, Nelly

Marissa · Married on 11/14/2017

I contacted Nelly Grange at wedOTahiti.com after extensive research and from the moment of my first contact, I felt I was in good hands. Nelly is extremely responsive via email, and always very happy to answer questions. She arranged not only our legal wedding, but guided us fully through the complicated documentation process. She also arranged for make up artists and hair stylists, as well as the photographer and drone operator for aerial shots. Her beauty and photography crew were consummate professionals and also, very sweet and concerned we were happy with their services. Makeup and hair-flawless and being a same-sex wedding and two women, tag-teaming the beautification process at our bungalow was a production! But Nelly was there to translate, direct, and essentially was the conductor to our show. She also came with a very nice bottle of French champagne to help us toast before we left for the ceremony, which we felt was a classy touch. Just one of the many small extra things she did to make the day great. The ceremony she wrote with our input was heartfelt and special and different, something authentic we will treasure forever since she bound a copy for us afterwards. The legal ceremony at the mayor’s office was very cool, super islandy and quick, and she was once again there to help direct and make sure it went well. Nelly also has the documents officiated in Tahiti the next day and delivered them personally to our hotel room. This final step just left us feeling that we were so well-taken care of the entire journey from planning to the day of, and nothing was left undone or for us to ask about even. It really was the dream wedding we envisioned. If you are looking for a unique and professional wedding with a planner who cares about you, your wishes, and making sure your special day is absolutely perfect, you will take the first step and book with Nelly at wedOtahiti!

Sent on 11/20/2017

It was such a pleasure to take part in your special day, thank you so much for trusting us with your wedding plans. Enjoy your honeymoon in Bora Bora! Nelly

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2017

Our dream was to be married in French Polynesia. Nelly, the wedding planner had made our dream a reality! Nelly truly listened to everything we say to incorporate the wedding that we dreamed of and every details were planned! I was not sure who to hire as our wedding planner but was SO GLAD that we chose Nelly. She had made the process very easy and stress free as possible as she could for us. It was really helpful that she gave really good advice, tips and is very knowledgeable about all of the islands. Even though she lives across the world from us, I was so amazed that she was always prompt with all of the responses to my emails. I would be glad to do this all over again with Nelly! Our day with Nelly was so special because she created a personal ceremony that was about us and we had fun taking pictures around the island. It was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend her to be your wedding planner for the wedding you dream of!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Thank you so much Jen! It was a pleasure to take part in your special day... all the best to you and Jamie. Mauruuru, Nelly

Sharyn · Married on 11/05/2017

Nelly is the best wedding planner and officiant that I could have asked for! She did a superb job with every stage of our wedding planning. My husband and I got married in Moorea last month and it was exactly what we had hoped for. We knew we wanted a ceremony with just the two of us and Nelly was just the person to help us. Planning a wedding from the other side of the world might seem daunting but Nelly made our wedding planning the easiest part of organizing our trip to French Polynesia. Nelly was very responsive throughout the process and thorough with every detail. I loved that she made our ceremony so special and personal! Two weeks before our ceremony she sent out a detailed timeline outlining everything for the morning of our wedding so we knew just what to expect. She recommended and booked our vendors which all worked out seamlessly. I absolutely loved my bouquet and flower crown! Maryline did a fantastic job with my hair and Audrey is an amazing makeup artist who understood just what I wanted. Additionally, we couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. Our photos were done by Helene Havard, also recommended by Nelly. Our friends cannot believe how beautiful the photographs are! Nelly even planned our private beach dinner for the evening of our wedding at the K Restaurant which is a night we'll always remember! Nelly is such a lovely and kind person and we felt so confident the whole time that she would do a great job. She gave us everything we had hoped for and we are so thankful!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 26

Mauruuru roa Sharyn & Andrew for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your experience marrying in Moorea. We do what we do for couples like you! It was an immense pleasure making that happen and we are so thrilled to read your kind words. Thanks a million, and happy holidays. Nelly and team :-)

Miranda · Married on 11/03/2017

Nelly and her team were absolutely amazing in helping us plan the wedding of our dreams in Moorea. Going into it, we weren't entirely sure what we wanted, apart from an unforgettable day in the most beautiful place in the world! Neither of us had ever been to Moorea so we were unsure of what was available and Nelly was able to provide many options based on our tastes, budget and availability - she even gave us 'entertainment' options we would have never imagined which definitely wow-ed our guests!

She was very professional in every aspect and her calm nature helped keep both the planning and the wedding stress free. On the day, we were completely blown away by how accurately she made our vision come to life - it was everything we could have dreamed of and more! And she was there for every minute of it, in the background ensuring that every aspect was perfect.

We couldn't recommend Nelly enough - she gave us more than we could have asked for. Thanks Nelly, for the most perfect day!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Thank you so much Miranda & Nadim for trusting us with your special day, we're so happy that everyone enjoyed our little paradise... from the bottom of our hearts we wish you the best of hapiness in Australia! Take care, Nelly

Christine · Married on 10/18/2017

Nelly was an incredible help for the realization of our wedding abroad. What made this day a stress free one. Whether for reservations, the choice of flowers, photographer and videographer, paperwork needed for wedding abroad and more, her work was impeccable. In addition, her flexibility is a point to mark, we had to change the date of our wedding at the last minute for an uncontrollable reason and she was still available. We advise the services of Nelly without hesitation and tell her again, Thank you !!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 27
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 28

Merci beaucoup Christine & Gaëtan! It was a real pleasure getting to know you, and eventually meeting you, Antonina & Jean. Thank you once again for trusting our services and all the best to you! Take care, Nelly

Heni · Married on 10/10/2017

I could not thank enough to Nelly for making us dream come true. I have contacted her a couple months prior our big day.
    She helped me to choose the best vendors, given me advices and tips and she even helped me to find a reliable travel agent and recommend a best hotel to stay. She replied all my e-mails promptly and her patience, professionally, passionate and kind personality made the whole process stress free. Nelly watched to everything we wrote, so every details were planned and just simply perfect! She also arranged for make up artists and it was flawless, she was there for us from the very beginning of the day and surprised us with a bottle of french champagne.
    She personalized the ceremony, so it was really intimate and personal. She also took care of everything on the big day, so we didn't have to stress of anything. From the transfer to the legal ceremony everything happened smoothly and well planned. Nelly kept the connection with the video and photographer and informed us after we arrived home when we will be receive the photos/videos. We could not have dreamt about a more beautiful ceremony.
    We would highly recommend her to be your wedding planner for the wedding you dream of.

Thank you Nelly again for making our big day magical. We will always remember it.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Thank you so much Heni for traveling from Hungary to get married on beautiful Moorea, and for trusting us with your vision. We are so happy to have taken part in your special day. All the best to you & Robert. Sunny regards, Nelly

Sharon · Married on 10/07/2017

Nelly is fantastic! We couldn't have been happier. Everything was perfect, better than we could hope for. From initial stages of planning, when we didn't even know what we want, to the last minute adjustments, Nelly took care of everything. We didn't have to worry about any details, big or small. We just had to show up and enjoy - everything else she took care of. The army of various vendors worked together like an orchestra where Nelly was the conductor. Nobody believes us when we say that there wasn't a single hiccup and that our wedding was actually enjoyable and stress-free for us. Flawless!

Additionally, Nelly was very helpful in planning the rest of our vacation/honeymoon. Her knowledge of the local life and activities were very helpful.

If you are looking for a wedding planner in French Polynesia, look no further - Nelly is the one!

Diego · Married on 10/05/2017

Our experience with wedOtahiti was absolutely wonderful. We had a dream, and they help us to comply it. 100% Recommended

Nuestra experiencia con wedOtahiti fue absolutamente maravillosa. Teníamos un sueño y ellos nos ayudaron a cumplirlo. 100% Recomendado.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much Diego & Sandra, we're so happy that we could make this dream a reality, and we wish you the very best for the future. Nelly

Lauri · Married on 10/04/2017

I knew right away when I got engaged that I wanted to get married in Moorea. The beauty of the place would speak for itself in photos and the all around enjoyment for my guests that decided they would make the long trip to French Polynesia to share in our day with us. As I started to plan the wedding it became obvious to me very early on that it would not be easy, with the time difference and language barrier and other things that were proving to be difficult. I decided that I would need a wedding planner and after doing just a little research and speaking to a few people it became clear that Nelly has a reputation that simply cannot be beat!!

And it is absolutely true, she is just amazing! She is very responsive and easy to work with, because of her knowledge and relationships with vendors in the area and her patience while working with you, even if you have special requests (my groom was gluten free) and the extra care and details she provided. Arriving in Moorea I was anxious to meet her and see what she had put together. The day of the wedding as I walked around before the ceremony and was finally able to see everything that she had been planning and working on I was completely taken back and so impressed, everything was absolutely beautiful!! Somehow without ever meeting us and only a little input from us she captured a vision for the décor and feel that was spot on. If you are planning a destination wedding in Moorea it just will not be complete without the help of Nelly and her team!

Thank you so much Nelly for making this day so perfect for Nick and I, you are amazing!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 35
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 36
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 37
    wedOtahiti | Destination Weddings + Unique Ceremonies | French Polynesia 38

Oh my god thank you so much Lauri & Nick for taking the time to write this, and for sharing your beautiful photos! You are a beautiful couple, and it was an immense pleasure to work on your special day. Many thanks once again for trusting us with your vision, and we wish you all the very best for the many many years to come. Take care, Nelly

Tara · Married on 08/25/2017

Nelly made our elopement ceremony better than we imagined. She takes the time to understand exactly what you want and is very knowledgeable of all the vendors that would work best for your style, budget and desires. I was a little nervous planning all the logistics from overseas but Nelly walks you through every step, answers all your questions, and makes makes the process effortless for the customer. Her services are well worth the price no matter how big or small your event may be.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Hey Tara! Thank you so much for this, and we wish the two of you a life of happiness! Sunny regards from Moorea. Nelly

Eva · Married on 08/24/2017

WedOTahiti services were truly incredible: prompt response time, respecting values as a couple and knowledge of the island. I would highly recommend: my wedding day was truly incredible.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Thank you very much for your kind words Eva and wish you all the best! Nelly