Event Lucky

Washington DC and New York City View map

Hi! I'm Sara. I am an experienced event planner. I have stage managed theatre, opera and dance, managed over 1,000 events for a major entertainment company, and organized non-profit events and balls.

My first job out of college was managing weddings at Walt Disney World Florida. While I have managed all kinds of events and other kinds of jobs since then, I've always remained committed to building quality relationships with clients. I'm excited to pick back up where I left off to create memorable, seamless events for couples.

Event Lucky can provide a number of levels of services for your wedding day, from day of coordination to full service planning for your wedding and surrounding events. Let's discuss how we can make the day special for you and your soon-to-be spouse!

Check out my work -- and ideas-- at www.eventlucky.com

Or send me an email at sara@eventlucky.com.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Erin Married on 08/25/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sara is a great wedding coordinator. She is very flexible and very responsive. I planned my Baltimore wedding from New York, so I needed a coordinator who was responsive by e-mail and text, and she was. She was also game for all my crazy ideas!
  • User869077 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Event Lucky was recommended to me by a colleague as I was in the midst of wedding planning and they were wonderful. I worked with Sara to review every detail of our wedding a few months ahead of time; she was thorough and give great feedback, she even asked me about a few things I had not considered. As the event drew closer, Sara was available to bounce ideas off of and she even provided me with great advice on homemade centerpieces. When our wedding day arrived, Event Lucky knew our event so well that they were able to work directly with our vendors and answer critical questions before the wedding and moved everything along seamlessly on the day of. Our wedding was wonderful, every detail was perfect and they even managed to spice it up with great music after our ceremony and little touches such as a cute, unexpected centerpiece on our sweetheart table. I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding and seeking a day of coordinator.
    Elena Married on 03/25/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sara was wonderful. I don't know how we would have pulled off such a perfect day with out her. She really helped coordinate before the wedding with several vendors and kept everything running smoothly during the event itself. And it was a good deal too! -Elena
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Washington DC and New York City
646-450-3831
Location of (Event Lucky)

Other vendors in French Polynesia for your wedding