Wedlake Photographic

Arvada, CO View map

We have a story to tell. Yours. We are a husband and wife photography team with complimentary styles that blend beautifully. We love photographing weddings and are celebrating fourteen years of storytelling in 2013!
Here is what we bring to the table:

Experience: Ten years working as a team and hundreds and hundreds of weddings and portraits.

Ongoing Education: PPA, WPPI, ASMP and local photography organizations.

Technology: We buy new equipment every year and new cameras every couple of years. Digital technology changes rapidly and we want to stay on top of our game.

Back up equipment: We each have a camera and back up camera at every wedding and portrait session, we also bring backup for everything else (lighting, lenses, gear). Speaking of back up, we download our images as soon as possible after your wedding and also back up to an external hard drive or DVD’s.

Personality: We are professional and easy to work with. Personality can be the deciding factor so call us to chat or set up a time to meet with us and see if it’s a good fit.

Artistry: Ooooh, what a big one this is. We are always looking for a new way to shoot or a different perspective. Sure, we have our bag of tricks that we can pull out at any wedding or portrait session but we also want to stay fresh. Inspiration is everywhere .... other photographers and artists, nature, our children, old processes, new processes, fashion, music, books and more.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Proofs

Peter Married on 06/21/2013
    As personal friends of our family for more than 25 years, I can attest to the talent & professionalism of Paul & Beth Wedlake of Wedlake Photographic.

On 21 June, 2013, they were both guests at our wedding and our photographic crew and they did an AWESOME job at both! We ended-up w/more than 400 photos and there were simply too many good ones to choose from when deciding which to frame throughout our home.

My wife and I believe their prices to be very reasonable/competitive and we received a great value for the price we paid. KUDOS & THANKS!

P.S. My sister has used them for Senior photos of 4 of her 5 boys and has always been happy w/the finished product.

Allyson Married on 07/17/2011
    Beth and Paul were just amazing. From the first day of seeing their website, we knew they would be exceptional, but we really wanted photographers who we got along with to spend our wedding day together. At our first meeting, we were sold! They are so warm and friendly, not to mention their work is outstanding.

The whole process of working with them was a piece of cake. They were easy to get in touch with, responsive and always sounded happy to talk to us.

We couldn't be happier with the wedding day. They were a pleasure to have around all day. There was nothing they wouldn't do to get a good shot. And boy, did they get good shots! I'm having the hardest time picking out my favorite 500. They are all good!! By the time we got back from our honeymoon (a week and a half after the wedding) we had a "sneak peek" of the pictures and very soon after we had all of the pictures through a slideshow, then the proofs online, and before we knew it, we had a DVD of all the pictures.

I highly recommend Wedlake and we look forward to using them again someday for maternity shots and baby pics!
    Jenny Married on 10/09/2010
    I cannot say enough positive things about Paul and Beth. They are simply amazing!

I met Beth and Paul through a former job and when I got engaged I didn't even consider another photographer. They consistently exceed my expectations and blow me away with their creativity.

There were many decisions to be made during the planning process. Two weeks after the wedding, I am now looking at the photos. I will always remember the day in my memory but Beth and Paul captured the moments creatively so that I can look back at them and re-live the moment. They didn't just take photos, they captured the emotion of the day.

All in all, the Wedlake's are a very talented couple that works well together. You would be crazy not to use them for your wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

5711 Allison Street Arvada, 80002
Location of (Wedlake Photographic)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding