Barcelona, Spain, Barcelona, ES ES 0018Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Weddings Via Val

Weddings Via Val provides impressive wedding planning services in Barcelona, Spain. This business specializes in completely personalized event coordination, ensuring that every celebration is truly one-of-a-kind. Owner Valerie O’Donoghue is committed to getting to know you so that your personality shines through on your special day.

This experienced and dedicated professional strives to manage and implement every detail of your joyous occasion. Rather than providing defined packages, Valerie can tailor her services to your specific vision and style as a couple. She can liaison with vendors such as ceremony and reception venues, florists, caterers, musicians, transportation providers, photographers, and makeup artists. This hardworking planner can also assist with timeline and to-do list creation so that everything runs smoothly on the big day. Weddings Via Val has experience coordinating a variety of wedding styles including civil, non-religious, religious and same-sex ceremonies.

Follow Weddings Via Val on

65 Reviews for Weddings Via Val

• Ian

Ian Breeds · Getting married on 11/04/2021

Breeshaw Wedding!

I cannot recommend Valerie highly enough. From the first time we met her to the wedding day we felt completely at ease. Her knowledge and passion was inspiring. At any point either of us felt stressed Valerie was there at a drop of a hat to reassure us. The whole wedding day went without a glitch and we did not have to worry about a single detail. The day was beyond our dreams and it couldn't of happened without Valerie and all of her amazing ideas and her complete calmness. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • Norman

Norman + Inna Jones · Married on 06/04/2020

Valerie is the best!

Valerie is an amazing resource - she organized our wedding in Barcelona and every detail was executed perfectly. The caterer, photographer, DJ, guitarist and venue were the best of the best - and way better value and quality than we would have found in the US. It was an evening of our dreams. Our friends, who flew in from 4 continents are still speaking about it. Thank you, Valerie!

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Vicky

Vicky Doyle (Williams) · Married on 02/08/2020

The people that made my life ALOT easier

Valerie and Africa were amazing, friendly, patient, trustworthy, meticulous, confident, competent, efficient and no question would go unanswered. Planning a wedding in a different country seemed easy as they did all the hard work, finding vendors, negotiating with them and not afraid to give you their opinion. They are worth their weight in gold and take everything in their stride. I come from an event planning background so I can be hard to please but I knew from the first time I spoke to Valerie, we were in the right hands. The day went amazing, I constantly looked around looking for the finer details and they were there..plus more that I didn't even think of. Africa saw my vision, knew exactly what I wanted and created it. I couldn't recommend them highly enough. These girls would make you rethink your profession and go into wedding planning :) Thanks a million girls, you're brilliant

Sent on 10/22/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Weddings Via Val FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1535.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2497.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Barcelona, Spain Barcelona, ES, ES 0018Z See on map
    0034-630470377 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings Via Val)