Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406 Map · Phone number

About Weddings On Demand

A wedding is one of the happiest days in a couple's life together. I will work with you to create a ceremony that is warm, personal and reflects you---after all it is your day! I am a non-demoninational ordained minister performing customized and unique wedding ceremonies, renewal of vows and commitment ceremonies in Western Arizona. I am now also performing English speaking only Quinceaneras. Outdoor and unique venues are welcome,as well as Same Sex weddings. I want to speak with you about your special day, so please contact me at 928-486-1586.

Follow Weddings On Demand on

img1648
imag

17 Reviews for Weddings On Demand

Robert · Married on 07/11/2016

Weddings on demand was perfect for our situation. We're looking for a small wedding at our home without going into a lot of money. The minister came to our house and perform the wedding . This is exactly what we wanted. We scheduled it one day and the minister was there the very next. Extremely convenient. The wedding didn't take but an hour but it will still be my most memorable day of my life. I thank you winnings on demand for everything and I would highly recommend you to anyone else looking for an easy wedding.
    Sincerely the Cook family.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Roberta · Married on 07/11/2016

This was so easy, fast and a efficient way to go! I highly recommend Pam to anyone ready to get hitched!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Brian & Janette · Married on 02/22/2016

Pam was everything we we're hoping for and more. We could not have found a better officiate for our Ceremony. With Pam being from the area she had checked the weather report and high winds were predicted, she suggested we find an alternate location for our Wedding in case the weather did not cooperate. Pam is very Professional and was a joy to work with and very flexible to our moving our ceremony 1 hour prior to the start.
    Thanks to Pam we had a wonderful ceremony that was not hampered by the high winds in Lake Havasu City that day. I would highly recommend Pam to anyone who was looking for a dedicated professional for their wedding.

Sent on 03/01/2016

• Lake Havasu City, 86406 See on map
    Location of (Weddings On Demand)