Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jaimee Leigh Events

Event Planner, Floral Designer and Officiant Services

Jaimee Hinman, of Jaimee Leigh Events & Designs is also a Wedding & Event Planner as well as a freelance floral designer. She is dedicated to creating gorgeous wedding and special event flowers that are truly affordable. "I believe breathtaking flowers shouldn't break the bank and a customized experience shouldn't only be a high-end luxury." Rather than offering set pricing and standard packaging, she provides a personalized experience for every bride at every price point. Whether you are having an intimate ceremony or a formal wedding, Hinman is devoted to creating unique arrangements that exceed your expectation.

Hinman is also an Ordained Minister officiating ceremonies all over the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. She is a Non-Denominational Minister who mainly performs modern ceremonies that can be customized to include elements that demonstrate the values and customs that the couple holds precious to themselves and want to perform in the ceremony. "Couples I serve choose me because I honor their values, listen to their needs, and make sure that I include all the details and rites of passage that would help them to create a perfect weddingceremony. I am meticulously detailed and a hopeless perfectionist! I make sure every ceremony has something personal and sentimental and is always infused with warmth and genuineness."

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow Jaimee Leigh Events on

47 Reviews for Jaimee Leigh Events

Non-religious (3)

My husband and I actually live in VA but we got married in Livermore so we were nervous as to how we were going to find the right officiant so far away. My husband was active duty Navy and we had already done a civil ceremony before he deployed so we wanted something closer to a vow renewal for this ceremony surrounded by friends and family. Jaimee was so sweet and understanding and knew exactly what we were looking for! She helped me with my vows and helped ease my nerves. She was patient with us when we both cried through our vows. Her voice was soothing and comforting and her words were eloquent and beautiful! I am so grateful for her and would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jaimee was amazing! We were a last minute everything couple, and this included planning exactly how our ceremony would go. Jaimee was very understanding and accommodating to our scheduling. She provided wonderful suggestions and was instrumental in our beautiful day together. We couldn't have found anyone better to officiate our ceremony.

Profile Picture Rhetwick, 12/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jaimee was professional, timely, and had great insight into designing the perfect floral looks for our wedding. She really took the time to listen to what we wanted and developed our vision into a floral design that was so beautiful, unique and fit our taste.

Profile Picture User7397231, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1421961341137 harmswedding2
220x220 sq 1358800065974 mlwedding92copy
220x220 sq 1421961349540 tarpleywedding1

2 ENDORSEMENTS
This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

Jaimee Leigh Events come with the highest recommendation for attention to detail, client centered approach as well as very classy planning and presentation.

Events