Atlanta, GA 30096 Map · Phone number

About Weddings By Design

Dear Bride To Be,

Congratulations on your engagement, we appreciate the opportunity to share in your wedding day. We are a full service Wedding & Reception Planner. Our affordable packages allow our couples to customize their wedding packages for an elegant memory.

Your dream wedding doesn’t just happen! It requires vision, planning, imagination and teamwork. We can help you create the wedding of your dreams ~ one that is unique and reflective of your individual personality and distinct tastes. Our aim is to make your special event an enjoyable, well-coordinated, and memorable experience!

Why Choose Weddings By Design, Inc.:

• Personalized attention to you and your event
  • Strong organizational and event planning management skills
  • Trusted relationships with local facility and service providers

Weddings By Design, Inc. offers a free, no-obligation 1-hour consultation and provides a list of a la carte services and pricing. Like a menu, we offer a variety of choices to pick and choose from. The meeting gives us an opportunity to discuss how we can best serve you, how you envision your wedding, address expectations regarding our services, and provide insight to local services available.

We are your premiere wedding service provider who offers full service one stop shopping. From personal touches to fabulous florishes we will design that magical floral arrangement. All of our packages include free unlimited email consultations, local vendor rescources ,monthly bridal check list and suggestions for affordable and effective ways for creating an elegant wedding.

Thank you for the opportunity to share in your wedding day. We truly consider it an honor and privilege to have been considered. We will look forward to scheduling your wedding consultation.

Read some of our testimonials:

Such a memorable memory for me and my family. The vendors that you chose were perfect, the way that you coordinated everything was flawless, taking into account how the day started with the hall. We have such beautiful memories that will last a lifetime and I have you to thank for that. You are a very special person to me and Dan. Thank you so much."

-Stephanie Murdock

Thank you so much. You did a great job!!! All the vendors said that you were very friendly and thoughtful, with efficiency. I am so glad we used you as our wedding coordinator!! Thank you."

-Sharlene and Ronnie Hinton

Follow Weddings By Design on

Other couples have also viewed

• Caroline Worth Design
cb217
cb037
04 24 125753
Weddings By Design
bride groom kiss after saying i do hold thank you
18342438102091097774092601930886815287608710n
01a89d8548657e474ed66bbcf7bcc257

64 Reviews for Weddings By Design

Desirai F. · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Fall Wedding!

This was the best day ever! The event space and coordinator made sure that I was pleased and had everything I needed! She made my day amazing & everyone is still talking about how great of a time they had!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Requaiyah M. · Married on 06/29/2019

Doors uno party

This is my second time letting her decorate one of my events and I Absolutely love her

Sent on 07/08/2019

Michi B. · Married on 04/27/2019

Dylan’s Baby Shower

This is the perfect place for any event. The New Event Coordinator Mrs Artis is Amazing. From Start to finish she was there to answer any questions that I had...They have different packages to choose from...I chose the package which included a table and chair covers...Being a party planner it really helps with set up and breakdown...Tell everyone who is looking for an event hall that holds 100 people this is the perfect place for you. This is Decatur well kept Secret...

Sent on 05/11/2019

Award

Weddings By Design FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Ball Photography Wedding Photographers

What a great service to help relieve some of the stess of wedding planning!!!

• Elite Design Wedding Florists

As a floral designer, my main contact at many weddings are the wedding coordinators. Chontay, along with her staff are great to work with. They really take the pressure off and truly work behind the scenes to make sure the wedding is exactly what a brides expects. It's a pleasure to be associated with Weddings By Design and I look forward to each event we get to work together! We highly recommend them! Daphne S-W, Elite Design.

• All About Honeymoons
    All About Honeymoons Travel Agents

Fantastic!

• Atlanta, GA, 30096 See on map
    Location of (Weddings By Design)