Montego Bay, James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Weddings by Andredesignz

I’m a Jamaican based photographer and videographer, who provides wedding and engagement photography to the fourteen parishes (I am currently based in Montego Bay). I am not only limited to my country. If you are overseas, I can make it there as well. It’s only a plane ticket away.

My first wedding was on November 29, 2008. That was the day I fell in love with wedding photography. I was super nervous but no one could tell; I did my best and I am still doing my best today.

During your engagement shoot or portrait session, I will assist and direct you through posing and expression to get you comfortable in front of the camera, so we can incorporate both posed and natural moments on your special day.

I love trying creative things in a fast-paced environment. I adapt to any given situation and try to bring the beauty out that is already there. This is your day, let’s have fun with it and make memories.

Instagram: @weddingsbyandredesignz

Videos 3 Videos

26 Reviews for Weddings by Andredesignz

Tania Simpson · Married on 03/10/2020

So Talented

I was looking for a local photographer for our destination elopement in Jamaica and found Andre through Instagram. He was so responsive, professional, and took the time to send a package that suited what we were looking for. Andre and his assistant were so professional on the day of and kept everything fun during the shoot. They took a range of different shots and captured everything without it feeling rushed. We got our final photos and video back so quickly, and we were so impressed! Everything was captured beautifully and Andre was able to even exceed my expectations with a pose I requested. He was so easy to work with, very talented, and I would definitely recommend going with him.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Shennea Marriott · Married on 01/26/2020

Excellent Photographer

Andre was recommended to me by a friend. I saw her birthday pictures that he took and loved them. I contacted him about my wedding and he was very responsive. He also has a range of very well priced packages.

The day of my wedding I had to change where I was getting ready last minute. He and his assistant still showed up on time. They were very professional. At the wedding, he ensured we got a range of shots. To my very pleasant surprise, I got my pictures less than 2 weeks after my wedding. I was ecstatic. The pictures are great! I'm very happy with the variety of the pictures. He captured every moment. Choosing the right wedding photographer is key, as they capture these important memories that one has forever. I'd definitely recommend using Weddings by Andredesignz.

Sent on 02/21/2020

Weddings by Andredesignz's reply:

It was great working with you and yours. Thank you for taking the time out to provide this beautiful complete review of my services. Your photo book will be ready soon.

Once again, thanks for choosing Weddings by Andredesignz

Nicole Jaigobin · Married on 11/18/2019

Nicole Stultz

Andre and his team were amazing! They knew what shots would look good and how we should pose! We really enjoyed their fun personalities and working with them. We even received our photos three weeks after the wedding. We highly recommend this team. Thanks again guys!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Weddings by Andredesignz Pricing

Weddings by Andredesignz Price Rates

Weddings by Andredesignz FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1700
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings by Andredesignz 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Butterfly Beauty Makeup & More Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly endorse Andredesignz to all my clients. He is a great photographer who will help you to attain memories of your special day in a remarkable way!

• Montego Bay James Hill, JM, JM 0000Z See on map
    Always open
    Location of (Weddings by Andredesignz)