Wedding Possibilities

8260 Lakeland Drive, Granite Bay, CA 95746 1401 Arden Way, Sacramento, CA 95815 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Possibilities

We provide professional design and coordination for Wedding Parties and Special Events. Our goal is to make your special event a reflection of your taste and style, we work with you on every detail to make your event memorable for you and your guests.

We are the perfect solution for the budget minded bride! We are proud to be a one stop shop; We can do it all or just a little.

We offer the following services:

Fresh Flower Designs

stage 2

3 Reviews for Wedding Possibilities

Shau · Married on 01/19/2019

Exceptional Service

Jane and Dee made my dream wedding come true. They had exceptional services and was always about the client.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Colleen · Married on 09/10/2011

I am so glad that we decided to go with an arbor for our ceremony. It was a fairly late decision but Wedding Possibilities told me they could do it and they made it happen! It looked so beautiful and really helped create the amazing focal point we were hoping for in our outdoor wedding. The arbor was so beautiful! I let Jane know that I would like red flowers on it to match the color scheme of the wedding but also let her know how much I did not like red roses. She was able to dye the hydrangea's red and it looked so good! It was really beautiful and they did a great job!

Sent on 11/11/2011

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

2.4
      0.5
      3.0
      1.5
      2.5

Get what you pay for... When we found them we gave them our dream list to start for pricing. Wheb it Came back around 4k for everything, this included a chandelier to hang from the giant gazebo we are getting married under..... The price was great, their attitude was awesome, the response time was in reasonable timing. We were so excited but the day of the wedding they became the biggest joke to us. The chandelier I mentioned above was the size for a high school locker in their own gazebo the brought. We showed them pictures of what we wanted we talked about the venue. Nothing we got was what like we talked about. They told my husband they were not doing sashes around chairs and the napkins where not going to be put out. My husband had to do it w his guys.. oh best part me and my husband ( bride and groom) had no cloth napkins we had a pile of cocktail napkins but everyone else on our table had nice cloth ones..Hmmm don't understand that one. Going into it we told them the venue wasn't doing a thing they had to do it all and agreed on it. With all this the most heart breaking thing was my bouquet. I asked for pink and white in mine and the two maid of honors, with all white in the bridesmaids. We got the exact opposite. They cut the fake flowers extremely short where my hand covered the whole stems, you saw all the ugly wire and it would snag my dress. I asked for them to wrap a piece of fabric from my mom's dress around the stem. It was thrown around with a cheap peice of wire ribbon as an after thought and didn't look clean or nice at all. My heart sank when I saw it! I was so truely disappointed with them. I will say my fault for saying to use their professional opinion if what I asked for would look bad. However I know what I got was half done. All the items I gave them to set out came back broken or really scratched and had to throw out. There was a lot more things that I could comment on. Positive side the centerpieces looked good.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Wedding Possibilities's reply:

I am responding to this review and am really surprised that the circumstances were not mentioned. The weather that day was horrible. Windy with foretasted rain storms. We worked for 3 hours to set up the outside gazebo and fought the wind. Rose Petals were a large part of the design which we could not use. It was set up as nicely as we could under the circumstances. Then 30 minutes before the ceremony we were told to move the set up inside which it a feat in itself. Up a hill really a tough thing to do at the last minute. I had been asking all day if they wanted to move inside and the couple waited until just before the ceremony to decide. So there was not much we could do in 30 minutes.

I have pictures of the ceremony location that I will post on our website and you can be the judge. It was really very pretty under the circumstances. We could not use our crystal chandelier due to the wind and the chance that it would break. I am sure the couple would not have wanted to pay for the damage. The chandelier is an antique and quite valuable. The thing that I don't understand is that no complaint was received by the bridal couple to us. Also, I don't know what they mean by their items getting harmed. Mostly all of the items that were used were ours.

It was a lovely wedding and the flowers were lovely also. So I am really confused by this review. I think the expectations of a 20,000 wedding is at the root of the problem and they spend a little more than 4,000 for everything for several hundred people. That included chair covers, flowers, centerpieces, napkins, set up and tear down. Plus much more. We care about our wedding couples and are really sorry that the weather created such a problem. I just with that the couple had talked with us instead of just posting this review about 8 months later,

Wedding Possibilities FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 699.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 899.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,199.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Mandaps, Vases
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery

• 8260 Lakeland Drive, Granite Bay, CA 95746, 1401 Arden Way Sacramento, 95815 See on map