4101 Fairview Vista Point, Orlando, FL 32804 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Photography by Valentine Becker

Light always fascinated me. In Guam and Hawaii the light was fantastic. In California those blinding metal flakes on the Pacific in the late afternoon.... Florida light is beautiful too. I'd jump out of bed in the morning to photograph the early light on the bedclothes, the flowers, the cat...

Around 2000, I began to concentrate on wedding photography. I love the flow of the day and that you must produce your best work in the middle of this big event. Recently I began using a lot less flash and much more of that subtle Florida light to give my work a fashion feel.

Decades from now people will look at my work and say "this is my parents on their wedding day" or "that was my grandparents on their wedding day." And that is REALLY satisfying.

• Sydney Morman Photography
ww1020
0a46ee3ace32eadf 1232657197250 ww1016
ww1014

7 Reviews for Wedding Photography by Valentine Becker

My husband and I decided to get married while we were visiting Florida. With only 3 weeks notice, we reached out to Val. He promptly responded that he could fit us into his schedule on our planned wedding date.

Val was extremely responsive leading up to the wedding and was always available to answer our questions and address our concerns. He arrived on time for the wedding; actually, he arrived a few minutes early and reached out to let me know that if we were ready he would be happy to start our portraits early.

With his previous experience at our wedding venue, he had many suggestions on where to do formal portraits and more candid shots. He was also open to any photo ideas that we had. He was professional and relaxed, helping to keep things moving while also being patient. We had some delays due to a sick family member, but Val was understanding and flexible throughout the portraits and the ceremony.

Working with Val was an enjoyable experience, and when we received the photos just 2-3 weeks after the wedding, we were absolutely blown away. The pictures are stunning. I am so pleased that we hired Val, and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the Orlando, Florida area.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Allison · Married on 01/15/2011

Val and his team did an outstanding job with our wedding day photography!
    They captured so many precious moments that will last a lifetime.
    Kudos to Val and his team!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Ellen · Married on 04/30/2010

Val was wonderful to work with! Our photos are absolutely gorgeous, and we have had so many compliments! We worked with Val for our engagement and wedding photos. He was always very responsive and made sure we had every shot we wanted. My husband and I are terrible at posing for photos, but Val made us look good! He was very professional and respectful of any concerns that we had. He was there early making sure everything was in place for the wedding and captured so many great moments that we didn't even see the day of the wedding. For both occasions, Val got the pictures to us on the promised date or before. We were so happy that we had Val working with us for such a big event! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Award

Wedding Photography by Valentine Becker FAQ

• What photography services do you offer?

• Pilster Photography
    Pilster Photography Wedding Photographers

When I've had the opportunity to work with Val it's been tough to keep up with him. He works like a machine. He is covering every little detail on one hand, gathering people for portraits on the other, and then keeping an eye on everyone else to see if he needs to snap a picture there. He can be all over the place, yet you hardly know he's there. Just because he's a machine doesn't mean that weddings have become routine for him. After the tons of weddings he's done, you can still see that he enjoys what he does. You can also see that he has fun out there. When the music is blaring towards the end of the night, as he snaps photos, you might catch him dancing in between shots.

• 4101 Fairview Vista Point Orlando, 32804 See on map