1218 S 3rd Ave, Wausau, WI 54401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Walkowski Photography

There is a quote that I heard once that is truly the foundation of my business, which is "when people are around do you feel better or worse for the experience". I truly try to live my life giving my best to everyone and to treat each and every one of my clients like family. I am a very dedicated, genuine, loyal and determined person when it comes to my cleints as I want them to have the best images and memories possible. With that being said, I am very passionate about what I do. My favorite part of being a photographer is being able to share in my clients excitement and being able to get involved in their life. To be able to see the moments for what they are allows them to be truly captured and cherished forever. My sessions are really relaxed as I want you to have fun! Your photos will tell the truth, show beauty, and for a moment freeze time. No matter if it is the moment when a bride walks down the aisle and sees her groom for the first time on their wedding day, or the smile on the face of a new mom looking at her newborn child, or maybe its walking around town with the high school senior and getting just as excited about their pictures as they are. Whatever the moment, whatever the occasion I love being there to capture the memory that you will cherish forever while building the most amazing connection with my clients that will last a lifetime.

I want to THANK YOU for your interest in Walkowski Photography! Please contact me with any questions. I can not wait to meet you!

Phone: 715.218.0636

Walkowski Photography 3
Walkowski Photography 4
Walkowski Photography 5

Alisa · Married on 07/21/2018

Through this process, Marie has become one of our best friends as a couple. As a couple looking for someone to walk through this wedding process with us, finding someone who would become our true friend was such a dream come true. The day we got engaged, we contacted Marie right off the bat and asked her to take a few announcement pictures with us and she was so accommodating to help us get this done quickly so that we could announce it to family and friends. From our two sets of engagement pictures all the way to the last hug we gave her on her way out, she was nothing short of AMAZING. She wanted to make our visions come to life and wanted to make sure that we loved absolutely every picture. She also had a way to help us step our of our comfort zones to get even better pictures. Marie was not only our wedding photographer and friend, but will be with our family for years to come as we know without a doubt she will be photographing us once we start a family!

Walkowski Photography 6
    Walkowski Photography 7

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

Marie is the best photographer I have ever met! Not only are her photography skills stunning, but the way she treats her clients is above and beyond anything I have ever witnessed. She instantly becomes a friend and not just a business partner. Marie isn’t solely focused on how much you pay or how much time you have left in your shoot, her top priority is you and making sure you have the photos you dreamed of. Marie is fun and full of great ideas and creative poses so no two clients look the same. She really tailors everything she does to your needs. I could go on all day about how fantastic Marie is, but to sum it up I would give my highest recommendation to Walkowski Photography in a heartbeat.

Walkowski Photography 8
    Walkowski Photography 9
    Walkowski Photography 10

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

Marie is absolutely phenomenal!! She is not afraid to make a fool of herself if it gets kids to laugh or smile. She takes charge and makes sure to keep everyone in line. I had no responsibility when it came to pictures. She was go go go and got any and all the images I wanted! She had plenty ideas of her own and the images I wanted we discussed before our wedding day. I couldnt have been more pleased!! I HIGHLY recommend her : )

• Inspired By Nature
    Inspired By Nature Wedding Florists

• High Volume Entertainment
    High Volume Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Marie in past weddings. She is great to work with and her ability to find the right moment for a shot is uncanny. I would recommend her to anyone.

• 1218 S 3rd Ave Wausau, 54401 See on map