Vow Soirée

Phoenix, AZ View map

$400 Typical Price

Vow Soiree is a professional wedding officiant service. Terrance Watson, the founder and Senior Officiant, has been performing unforgettable ceremonies since 2015. He truly adores meeting new couples and learning about their unique love stories, coordinating ceremonies that reflect their values and beliefs. Vow Soiree will focus on the finer details of every occasion, consulting the creative opinion of each client from the very beginning.

Vow Soiree will work to secure the comfort and trust of all soon-to-be newlyweds, maintaining a calm yet warmhearted manner throughout the design process. Vow Soiree services a wide spectrum of wedding events including vow renewals, civil unions, ceremony rehearsals, and non-religious occasions. Vow Soiree understands the importance of personalized service, allowing couples to perform their own vows as well as offering premarital counseling sessions.

Visit us at www.vowsoiree.com to learn more about our team. Call or Text us at (602) 767.1813.

• Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
OR
TX
UT
WA

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kp Harrington Married on 01/03/2022

Perfect for us

Terrance was just perfect for us. He was available on short notice, was exactly on time and communicated well and often during the process. He accommodated our social distancing requirements for our simple outdoor ceremony. We couldn't have been happier or more pleased. I highly recommend this business.

Vow Soirée's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure being part of your special day, even with a little social distancing! :-)
  • Gigi
    Gigi G. Married on 07/17/2021

Great company, great people

We were having such a hard time finding an officiant. We wanted someone who can speak Spanish really well but also English. We finally found the one when we found Claudia on thumbtack(I believe that’s what it’s called). She wrote us back right away and had no problem booking us(we found her about two months before the wedding). Terrance who is also part of the group made sure to keep in communication with us as well. Kept checking up on us and sent us over questionnaires.
    Claudia was punctual the day of and gave us an amazing bilingual ceremony. We also mailed out our certificate at the end.
    Over all great experience!
  • illustration stars

Team

Terrance Watson
Terrance Watson
CEO/Founder + Officiant | Phoenix + Dallas

Why I Officiate… It all started sometime in 2015. A friend of mine who was a wedding officiant and event planner needed some help due to one of this officiants not being able to perform. When he initially asked, my response was “No, I have no idea what I’m doing!” After speaking with him more and meeting the couple, I decided to take on the challenge. The ceremony turned out beautiful, and I was hooked from there. At that point I knew this is what I should be doing. I am a very non-traditional, but as your officiant I will tailor my ceremony to your needs. I look forward to working with you!

A Little About Me… I’m 36 years old. I was borne and raised in a small town in Texas about 100 miles from Houston. Me and my spouse have two boys and a black lab named Mylo. In my spare time, I love to read, watch movies, and catch up with friends.

Ordination… I am ordained by American Marriage Ministries, a non-profit, interfaith and non-denominational church. AMM believes that the choice of wedding officiant belongs to the couple.

Jade Milnes
Jade Milnes
Wedding Officiant | Phoenix

Why I Officiate… I'm excited and passionate about taking on this new venture because I come from a large family. I have ten siblings and some of the most special moments in my life have been coming together and spending time with them. In becoming an officiant I'm looking forward to being able to witness those same unions of people. Seeing two people come together in love. Seeing families unite and become one. It is truly a special moment, a special day and an honor to be invited to witness one of the biggest moments in two people's lives.

A Little About Me… I was born and raised in Southern California. In 2010 I finally moved away from my sunny beach town to travel around the country for work. My job took me to Nevada, Florida, Louisiana and finally back to the west coast. I'm now located in Phoenix, Arizona and this is where I plan to stay. I'm really grateful and happy to call this place my home and be close to my family that still residence in California. In my free time I enjoy taking trips to California to visit family and spending time with my friends. I also really enjoyed spending my free time giving back to my community. Currently I am a mentor to a young lady through Big Brother Big Sister in the Phoenix area.

1575 N Palm Ave Phoenix, AZ, 93728
602-767-1813

Weekdays: 9AM - 7PM Weekends: By Appointment Only Available by Text 24/7 **Office Hours: By Appointment Only
Location of (Vow Soirée)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding