222 S. Mill Ave Suite 800, Phoenix, AZ 85281 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Vow Soirée

Vow Soiree is a professional wedding officiant and event planning service. Terrance Watson, the founder and leading officiant, has been performing unforgettable ceremonies since 2015. He truly adores meeting new couples and learning about their unique love stories, coordinating ceremonies that reflect their values and beliefs. Vow Soiree will focus on the finer details of every occasion, consulting the creative opinion of each client from the very beginning.

Current Markets

• Dallas
  • Phoenix
  • San Diego

• Wedding Officiant
  • Wedding Planning

Our team will work to secure the comfort and trust of all soon-to-be newlyweds, maintaining a calm yet warmhearted manner throughout the design process. Vow Soiree services a wide spectrum of wedding events including vow renewals, civil unions, ceremony rehearsals, non-religious occasions, and wedding planning. Vow Soiree understands the importance of personalized service, allowing couples to perform their own vows as well as offering premarital counseling sessions. They serve an array of religious affiliations including Catholic, Mormon, Presbyterian, and Bi-Lingual couples (Spanish).

Click on "Meet the Team" to learn more about our team.

Currently offering Elopements in our office starting at $75 (Personal Pledge). Phoenix Market only. Contact us for details.

9a7d239d 3fb7 43eb ae1d 089866de27cc 51 1928867 158040627511771
Officiant Claudia and couple!
Officiant Eddie and couple!
Officiant Eddie and couple!
Tiffany and bride

Videos 1 Video

16 Reviews for Vow Soirée

Kp Harrington · Getting married on 01/03/2022

Perfect for us

Terrance was just perfect for us. He was available on short notice, was exactly on time and communicated well and often during the process. He accommodated our social distancing requirements for our simple outdoor ceremony. We couldn't have been happier or more pleased. I highly recommend this business.

Sent on 06/04/2020

Vow Soirée's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure being part of your special day, even with a little social distancing! :-)
  • L &

L & R Powell-Talent · Getting married on 02/02/2021

Terrance gets it done

Mr Watson is available where many other officiants are not. He's professional and affable. He's passionate about his services and conscientiously performs his work. We're grateful we got the right person to do the job. He made it convenient for us and we loved having the ceremony in the privacy of our own home. I'd definitely recommend The Vow to others! Hey, I would have him marry me again but hopefully won't need too ;-} Good on you and yours Terrance W!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Vow Soirée's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure and an honor to be part of your special day!

Vow Soirée FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 90
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 50
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    OR
    TX
    UT
    WA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Spanish

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Vow Soirée 1
    In-Office Elopement

2020 has definitely changed the way we do things…and weddings haven’t been the exception! We have seen an increase of clients who are just in need of saying “I Do” and having their license signed. We have created a package that fits this need and provides an alternative to getting married by the judge!

Personal Pledge Elopements are held in a meeting space at our office. This package includes the following:

• 5-10 minute Ceremony Script

• Vows and a Ring Exchange

• Signing and Filing of the Marriage License

• 2 Guest allowed for Witnessing

• Must be done during Business Hours: 9AM - 4PM, Monday - Friday

Personal Pledge $75

*Not offered in Dallas or San Diego.

Team of Vow Soirée

Terrance Watson

Terrance Watson

CEO + Founder & Officiant | Phoenix & San Diego

Why I Officiate… It all started sometime in 2015. A friend of mine who was a wedding officiant and event planner needed some help due to one of this officiants not being able to perform. When he initially asked, my response was “No, I have no idea what I’m doing!” After speaking with him more and meeting the couple, I decided to take on the challenge. The ceremony turned out beautiful, and I was hooked from there. At that point I knew this is what I should be doing. I am a very non-traditional, but as your officiant I will tailor my ceremony to your needs. I look forward to working with you!

A Little About Me… I’m 36 years old. I was borne and raised in a small town in Texas about 100 miles from Houston. Me and my spouse have two boys and a black lab named Mylo. In my spare time, I love to read, watch movies, and catch up with friends.

Ordination… I am ordained by American Marriage Ministries, a non-profit, interfaith and non-denominational church. AMM believes that the choice of wedding officiant belongs to the couple.

Claudia Garibay

Claudia Garibay

Bi-Lingual + Lead Officiant | Phoenix & San Diego

Why I Officiate… It all started with my wedding day. I hired an Officiant who was able to perform my wedding in both English and Spanish so that all of my guests could be part of my special day. From there, I knew that I would love the opportunity for other couples to have the same options as I did. As your officiant I will customize your ceremony to fit your needs and dreams! I look forward to meeting you & your love story.

A Little About Me… I was born in Mexico and have been in AZ for over 25 years. On my free time I enjoy working on home projects and spending time with my loved ones.

Rev. David Quezada

Rev. David Quezada

Officiant | Phoenix

Why I Officiate… It all started sometime in 2011 when asked to officiate a wedding for a family member. When I left the ceremony, I felt so happy that I knew I wanted to be part of more and touch lives of others thru marriage. As your officiant, I recognize the wedding day is one of the most important milestones in your life and I will strive to do my part in making it a special, and joyfully memorable day. If your preference is a traditional ceremony, I can offer suggestions for traditional vows. If you prefer original vows, I’m at your disposal, to assist or create those unique and special vows for you and your partner.

A Little About Me… I have been officiating over marriages and commitment ceremonies since 2001. Originally from the Central Valley of California, I’ve performed weddings in most every venue. Beach weddings, park weddings, backyard weddings, church weddings, and elopements, I’ve done them all! I normally wear my clerical collar when performing weddings and commitment ceremonies, but upon request, can dress according to what you prefer as a couple for your special day.

Ordination… I am ordained by Universal Life Church, a non-denominational church. ULC welcomes individuals of all beliefs and backgrounds.

View team

• 222 S. Mill Ave Suite 800 Phoenix, AZ, 85281 See on map
    602-755-3553 (Phone number)
    Weekdays: 10AM - 7PM Weekends: By Appointment Only Available by Text 24/7 **Office Hours: By Appointment Only
    Location of (Vow Soirée)