Adonai Spa & Wellness

Oklahoma City, OK View map

After being in the retail management industry for 15+ years for several prominent brands including Bare Minerals, Ulta, and Sephora. Kimberly decided to go back to school at the age of 34 and pursue a career in esthetics in 2013.

As soon as she graduated she went to work inside multiple spa's as a self employed entity. Learning the in's and out's of spa business and perfecting her craft.

In October of 2015 she prayed and asked God what the next direction she was to take her career.

He lead her to the scripture (Deuteronomy 10:17)

For the Lord your God id God of gods and Lord of lords, the great and mighty, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe.

This is where the name Adonai came from. Adonai means Lord in Hebrew, this is the Lords Spa and she and her team get to take care of His kids when we serve them.

This spa is a faith based holistic facility meant for healing of the whole person. A ministry to serve all people who enter.

As she continued to press into what God was wanting her to pursue and he began to open doors for her to open her own spa suite in her home town.

The olive branch in the logo represents peace and the interesting text in scripture attached to the olive branch from

(Romans 11:24) that talks about every believer will be grafted back into the olive tree as the body of Christ.

In August of 2018 contract was signed to begin construction and in January of 2019 the doors of Adonai Spa & Wellness opened to the public for business.

She and her team are excited to offer an environment of relaxation for all people away from life's stress.

Adonai has a treatment menu that serves up both medical and botanical ingredients from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.

All appointments are scheduled online to secure your intentional one on one time with your service provider.

We strive for customized, and individualized services instead of a run of the mill spa services.

We believe God made each of us very intricately so we want you to feel that is echoed when you visit Adonai Spa from the time you enter to the time you leave and even past that as you reap the benefits of any of the services your received during your visit.

• Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$65.00

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$65.00

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$45.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Spa
Tanning
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Threading
Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Body Wraps

Lacey C. Married on 10/24/2020

Peace and Calm

Kim is so beyond amazing! She made me feel so beautiful on my big day! I will never regret investing in makeup for my big day! Kim carries so much peace with her she was able to help me calm my mind and enjoy my day.
    Trudy L. Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic Makeup

A very professional make up job! Would highly recommend Kim! Was extremely happy with the results!
    Jen W. Married on 09/27/2020

Kindness and Joy

Adonai Spa and Wellness made me feel loved ! I felt an atmosphere of kindness and confidence all around me . Kimberly made me look stunning more than once on my journey to marriage . I’m so blessed to have met her and have Adonai Spa and wellness in my life . So Honored .

Adonai Spa & Wellness's reply:

Thank you Jen!
    Was such an honor to witness you marrying your best friend this past year.
    Many blessings to you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Adonai Spa & Wellness 1
Exclusive

Sharon Tabb Bridal Makeup & Hair Sharon Tabb Bridal Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kimberly is passionate about her makeup and her clients. I have worked with her for years and recommend her for your big day~

526 sw 4th Street Suite 500 Oklahoma City, OK, 73160

Tues: 11am-6pm Wed: 11am-6pm Thurs: 11am-6pm Fri: 11am-6pm Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Location of (Adonai Spa & Wellness)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding