4611 County Road 237, Rifle, CO 81650 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch

Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch is a Colorado mountain venue, perfect for adventurous couples who want to create an unforgettable experience on their wedding day for themselves and for the people they love most.

We're located on our private ranch in Rifle, Colorado just two hours west of Denver.

Facilities and Capacity

Chances are you just got engaged and finding your venue is the first thing you’re doing on this crazy thing we like to call “The Wedding Planning Journey.” (Because sometimes it can feel like a saga, am I right?)

You want it to go smoothly. You want people to see the thought that went into the small and big details. You want it to be an occasion that will stand out for a lifetime.

And we want that for you too.

Someone once said, “Memories Made in the Mountains, Stay in our Hearts Forever” and you know what? They were right. When you get married at Vista View Events it’s about the experience. It’s about the moment in time that you’re creating. It’s not about the things or the stuff.

Our team will be there with you each step of the way - providing you with the resources (like our popular wedding planning checklist) and recommendations to create an effortless and unforgettable celebration.

Our 5,000 square foot venue can host up to 200 guests and is a blank space for you to customize.

Included in your rental are reception tables, our inventory of 400 chairs, cocktail tables, indoor and outdoor ceremony options, our collection of arbors, getting ready suite, and much more.

You’ll also get our curated Vendor Recommendation Guide to save you hours of Google searching because…….#WhatAreFriendsFor.

Pricing starts at $4,500 depending on date and availability. We're open May through October each year and can't wait to meet you!

Follow Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch on

1 Reviews for Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch

Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch Pricing

Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch Price Rates

Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 5900
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 4900
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 18
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Wine
    Limited Bar
    Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May

Team of Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch

Katie Day

Katie Day

Co-Owner

Detail-oriented and always game for a gardening session, there’s nothing I love more than helping couples celebrate their love story on the ranch my family has called home for generations. While I grew up running around this ranch, it wasn’t until 2016 when, with the help of my sister-in-law Kinsey, I decided to build Vista View Events and share the magic of this setting with couples looking to celebrate their love story.

From the majesty of the surrounding mountains to the peace you’ll find in the lush green fields, Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch offers a setting like no place else on Earth for weddings. I love that my role as a venue owner allows me to combine my education in business (I earned my bachelor’s degree in business management from Colorado State University) with my innate love for aesthetics (I dream of decor placement). Whether I’m pruning the property’s gardens or straightening ceremony chairs—I spend my days laying the foundation for our couples to feel at ease and at home during their celebration.

When I’m not working on perfecting our property, you can find me soaking in the morning sun in my backyard, taking care of animals, or adventuring around the ranch with my husband and our three boys.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Kinsey Roberts

Kinsey Roberts

Co-Owner

With an extensive hospitality background, there are few things I love as much as helping couples tell their love story in a way that can’t be replicated. I’ve co-owned Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch alongside my sister-in-law since 2016—and, in that time, no two weddings we’ve hosted have been remotely alike (we thrive on variety and aren’t big fans of cookie-cutter or contrived).

I love getting to know each of our couples and have a knack for making them feel at ease and cared for amongst this expansive—and seriously breathtaking—space. Whether I’m helping couples bring their dream day to life or am supporting women in the wedding industry through my podcast She Creates Business—I’m a huge fan of clear communication (I like to keep it simple and honest), proactive problem solving (I love a good challenge), and making sure everyone feels like family on our ranch (I once lent a pair of Spanx to a bridesmaid).

In my free time, you can find me with my husband Derek and our two boys or reading one of the four novels I’ve started that week. I’m a sucker for a good podcast and have yet to meet a cup of coffee I didn’t like—whether it’s from an independent roaster or the local car dealership, I’m game (#coffeeforeveryone).

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 4611 County Road 237 Rifle, CO, 81650 See on map
    720-730-7911 (Phone number)
    Location of (Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch)