Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch

Rifle, CO View map
4.5 out of 5 rating
Up to 200 guests

Up to 200 guests

Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch is a mountain wedding venue situated in Rifle, Colorado. Located just three hours outside of Denver, this secluded sanctuary provides celebrations of all styles and sizes with a vibrant and versatile celebration setting. The property is owned and operated by Kinsey Roberts who loves bringing dream weddings to life. Team VVE has meticulously designed its venue to combine a minimalist and comfortable aesthetic with the outdoor natural splendor that Colorado is famous for. The space seamlessly blends modern convenience and comfort with stunning views of the surrounding countryside to host stunning unforgettable celebrations full of love and life.

Facilities and Capacity

Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch is available to host gatherings of up to 200 attendees between the months of May and October. The centerpiece of the property is the majestic white wedding barn, which is perfect for both ceremonies and receptions alike. Spread out over 5,000 square feet, this stunning event space has a pristine white interior that radiates a contemporary yet timeless atmosphere. It has a spacious open-plan layout that allows every one-of-a-kind couple to bring their unique vision to life. Outdoor gatherings can take place on the majestic waterfront patio, which offers a stunning backdrop with rolling hills, vibrant greenery, and irresistible sunsets. Get-ready suites are also provided, allowing to-be-weds to prepare for their big day in secluded peace and privacy.

As well as picturesque surroundings, Vista View Events features an in-house wedding management team ready to bring dream occasions to life. The team at Vista View Events understands how important your day is, and they will dedicate themselves to providing you with above-and-beyond service from consultation to cleanup. Their main goal is for you and your guests to feel at home throughout your celebration, and they offer a range of invaluable coordination services. They will craft a personalized planning package to fit your specific needs, desires, and budget so that you can enjoy your wedding to the absolute fullest. Their coordination options include:

• Event design
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Vendor management
  • Bar packages
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5,900

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,900

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$18

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine
Limited Bar
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May

4.4 out of 5 rating
    4 out of 5 rating

Shelby A. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding of our dreams!

THE VENUE OF OUR DREAMS!!! I’m not sure where to even start because I had such an amazing experience!!! The moment we saw this place, it had our hearts. My favorite part about this place isn’t the view, but the people. From our walk throughs with Katie, to our talks with Kinsey, to our days with Charley, we had a wonderful staff experience. Katie and Kinsey have made this place their heart and soul and you can definitely tell. They were amazing from start to finish. They have planners through Kosi Events who work with them and this was an AMAZING experience. We did not run into another venue who had planners so easily available. So I loved it!!! We were so thankful to be paired with Charley from Kosi and she was the real star of our day. We could not have done this without the staff being there for us so much through this entire process. We felt truly lucky and blessed. This venue team did literally everything for us. By the end, I truly felt like I was speaking with friends. We will truly remember them forever and our experience was heightened because of these amazing and hardworking people. As for the venue itself & the view: unbeatable!!!! From the field to the deck, this place is magical!!! The new decor faire option is also AMAZING! Definitely take advantage!!! We really had the greatest wedding of all time and all our guests are still raving about how beautiful it was. THANK YOU VISTA VIEW!!! Words can never describe what you guys mean to us and what you’ve done for us. We wouldn’t have been able to do it without you. Amazing experience. RUN and book them right now!!! WE LOVE Y’ALL! -The new Gage’s!!!
  • Keisha
    Keisha A. Married on 06/24/2021

Beyond my wildest dreams

No words can describe how incredible our experience was with Vista Views. It was such a beautiful and perfect day my husband and I have been saying we wish we could do it all over again. Working with Kinsley was such a pleasure. She made me feel so comfortable and helped ease all of worries especially since my wedding was a destination wedding. The venue is even more stunning than the pictures, my guests and family still talk about our wedding. The day of all I had to do was get ready and they handled everything else! Thank you so much Vista View Team for making my mountain wedding dreams come true.
    Annie Married on 05/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing venue, wonderful to work with, perfect mountain location. Very rustic chic. Accessible for guests but a little hard for other vendors to travel to.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Kinsey Roberts
Kinsey Roberts
Owner

With an extensive hospitality background, there are few things I love as much as helping couples tell their love story in a way that can’t be replicated. I’ve co-owned Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch alongside my sister-in-law since 2016—and, in that time, no two weddings we’ve hosted have been remotely alike (we thrive on variety and aren’t big fans of cookie-cutter or contrived).

I love getting to know each of our couples and have a knack for making them feel at ease and cared for amongst this expansive—and seriously breathtaking—space. Whether I’m helping couples bring their dream day to life or am supporting women in the wedding industry through my podcast She Creates Business—I’m a huge fan of clear communication (I like to keep it simple and honest), proactive problem solving (I love a good challenge), and making sure everyone feels like family on our ranch (I once lent a pair of Spanx to a bridesmaid).

In my free time, you can find me with my husband Derek and our two boys or reading one of the four novels I’ve started that week. I’m a sucker for a good podcast and have yet to meet a cup of coffee I didn’t like—whether it’s from an independent roaster or the local car dealership, I’m game (#coffeeforeveryone).

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
4611 County Road 237 Rifle, CO, 81650
720-538-6338
Location of (Vista View Events at Open Heart Ranch)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding

Wedding Venues