Richmond, VA 23225 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Visions Filmworks

Film Company in Richmond VA. I have plenty of experience in shooting weddings, music videos, feature films, web commericals & reality TV Shows

Follow Visions Filmworks on

Visions Filmworks 3
Visions Filmworks 4

Rayelle · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Videographer

My wife and I were looking for a someone who was affordable, had good quality of video, and professional. Vision filmworks is all of that and more. The video came out beautiful and vision filmworks worked with what we wanted and needed. I definitely recommend them , and would recommend the company to anybody.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Visions Filmworks's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Shooting this wedding was definitely a pleasure moment for me. It also has to be ranked as one of the most creative receptions I’ve seen. I loved the movie theme and that popcorn 🍿 was delicious! More importantly, I was very touched by the professing of love from both partners. Mr Jackson & Mr Sutton were the coolest father in laws I’ve met. Mr Jackson bought me a beer and Mr Sutton had me laughing all night long with his anecdotes. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day.
  • Kathy Jerome

Kathy · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing job!

Jameil did such an amazing job!! I ended up booking a videographer last minute because my husband didn't want to add anything else on our budget however I knew if I didn't book one I would regret it!. Jameil came on the day of our wedding rehearsal, he was very professional I really did not have to tell him much and the outcome of our wedding video was amazing! Thank you so much, if you are looking for a videographer and live in Richmond recommend booking Visions Filmworks!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Visions Filmworks's reply:

Thank you Kathy for your kind words. You were a beautiful bride and your wedding to Victor was gorgeous from start to finish. You guys made it beautiful, I’m just glad to have been a part.
  • James

James Woodard · Married on 09/24/2017

Capture The Moment

Jameil X Player is an amazing videographer. He has the uncanny ability to understand your vision quickly. He brings his passion for making full-length films directly to your appropriately titled "Wedding Film". More than fair price for what will become the final edit. He captures various moments that a bride and groom normally miss through the day's grueling schedule. The BTS footage has morsels forever treasured by my wife and I. Your welcome have a great wedding day!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Visions Filmworks's reply:

Thank you for kind words James. This was my first outdoor wedding and the weather and location you two picked was perfect. You and Patrice make a beautiful couple. This was one my favorite weddings I shot, very soulful, glad to have been apart.

Visions Filmworks FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,526.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD