P. O. Box 12613 Green Bay Howard, Green Bay, WI 54307 Map · Phone number

About Vineyard Events & Rental

Wedding decorating from beginnig to end....Envision the elegant look of chair covers, captivate your wedding guests with the ambiance of soft table overlays. From small celebrations to grand scale events we make your wedding ideas come to life with the renting of chair covers, sashes, and table overlays. We deliver, set up, and pick up all rented items after the event. In stock chair covers for all venues in Brown County WI.. We come to you with sample color swatches and pictures. Other rental items available. Call or email for more details or check out up to date photos on our facebook page. vineyard events & rentals

image
Lighted and decorated ceiling Brett Farves steakhouse
Chair covers with black sheer sashes
Brett Favres Steakhouse reception site  rental chair covers...
Chair covers with black sheer sashes Brett Favres Steakhouse reception site rental chair covers...
Chair covers with red sashes at the
SC Grand reception tent
Chair covers with red sashes at the SC Grand reception tent
outdoor white wedding chairs and shepherd hooks. Location Pamperin Park Green Bay   Rental items
outdoor white wedding chairs and shepherd hooks. Location Pamperin Park Green Bay Rental items
image

17 Reviews for Vineyard Events & Rental

Laura · Married on 03/23/2016

Dawn gets 5.0/5.0 in my book! The service she provided was exceptional. She was extremely easy to work with, and was really able to see my vision, even from our first meeting. Dawn's service is comprehensive and affordable, which is great for any bride-to-be! The flowers were absolutely stunning. I had more compliments on them than anything else. They were exactly what I had envisioned! The chair covers and table overlays brought the entire room together, and the decor from the ceremony to the reception flowed nicely for a seamless experience. Dawn is easily accessible for questions and ideas, and she is willing to change gears if need be. In the last few days before our wedding she came up with our card box; one detail we left until the last minute! She took my vision of a beautiful, elegant, sophisticated fall wedding and made it a reality. For that we will be forever grateful!

I have absolutely no complaints, and nothing but good things to say about the service she provided. Is is apparent that she is a very gifted, creative, passionate, and dedicated individual. She loves the work she does, and it shows.

Sent on 11/12/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 07/11/2015

Our daughters wedding was beautiful. Dawn was very attentive to detail. Our flowers were beautiful from church vases and unity candle, bouquets and table decorations. When we hired Dawn we discussed budget at the first meeting and never had to discuss it again. Our planning was completely stress free. She arranged high and low flower center pieces on the tables with coordinating table runners. She decorated the country club with pictures, candles, flowers, and linens beautifully. We picked out a glitter table linen for our cake table and she coordinated our guest book area with accenting flowers and decor. It was exquisite! Dawn used her sense of design to make our wedding space magical, it was breathtaking with beautiful details that she had well planned out. I would highly recommend her for any type of event.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Tanya · Married on 04/25/2015

Dawn did amazing with my wedding decorating and she was very afordable. Can't say thank you enough to Dawn. Everything was perfect. Dawn was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. I will be recommending her to everyone I know that may need her.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Vineyard Events & Rental FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Decor, Lights, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens