Circle Pines, MN 55014 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Vincenzo Catering

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

I’m so happy we picked Vincenzo to cater our wedding! We had a pasta buffet and it was so good. They were a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend this catering company!

Sent on 04/10/2018

The company was on time and very professional, the food was hot and delicious, the price was very reasonable, AND we got to take our left overs! Also, the two sisters who own this company are very sweet and so easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Great food, flexible and good price! They were easy to work with and the food tasting was amazing.. my husband and I would have loved to have had so many of their dishes at the wedding but had to choose (which was so hard) but we were glad with the outcome. In the end we probably didn't need to have as much food as we did but they boxed up the extras if people didn't come so it was great! We also loved the first 20 kids under 10 are free and we have so many younger nieces and nephews so it was great because it saved us some money for all those little mouths to feed!! I would have them again if I had some event!

Sent on 11/01/2013