Village Green Flowers & Gifts

Smyrna, GA View map

$2,000 Typical Price

Village Green Flowers and Gifts has been serving Smyrna and metro Atlanta with beautiful flower arrangements since 2002. We are currently located in The Shops @ Creatwood Corners. Creatwood Corners is on Atlanta Rd 1/4 north of Campbell Middle School or 1 mile south of Spring/Concord Rd.
We know that each bride has her own unique style and ideas. It is our belief that she should get everything she wants without compromising quality and value. Our experienced wedding designers offer all the glitz and glamour of a big box shop, but with the personal attention of a small boutique. Accommodating every style, from the most modern trends to traditional southern classics, we handle every detail so you don't have to.
Visit the wedding portfolio on our website for even more examples of our work.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$79

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Brie
    Brie Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She said, "We'll make it work."

I consider Village Green Flowers the unspoken hero of my budget tight wedding. When I first reached out to Kara with VGF, I told her I was one step away from going to Publix to get my wedding bouquet because funds were tight.

She asked me how much was I willing to invest in my wedding flowers and she'll see what she could do. I gave her a humble quote of $250 and with the wedding inflated prices I've been quoted I expect just a bouquet for me and my MOH, but Kara surprised me. She said I can help you. We can make this work. And I received more than I expected. She got me my 2 bouquets, 3 boutonnieres for my tiny wedding party, cake flowers, and free rose petals which we used to decorate our tables. I was NOT expecting all of that and I'm so grateful I reached out to her that day because she indeed made it work. AND she got me a vase to put my bouquet in as a center piece on our sweetheart table. ❤ We were able to obtained the most beautiful pictures supported by these well thought out flower distributions.

I love VGF. Thank you for being amazing Kara. I've also enjoyed our conversations. Stay safe my dear and continue to make the world beautiful one bud at a time.
  • Taisha
    Taisha S. Married on 10/03/2020

Beautiful Arrangements

Village Green Flowers and Gifts is a wonderful shop. They have all your floral needs. Kara was beyond amazing. Every detail down to the colors were perfect. Thank you making our day beautiful.

The Freeman’s
    #finallyfreeman
    Emily Married on 04/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kara and the folks at Village Green did an incredible job for our wedding in April. Coordinating out-of-state was a non-issue; Kara was flexible in speaking with us via Skype/FaceTime to help us select the flowers we wanted. She shared her creativity, artistry, and experience to help us decide on the flowers right for our occasion. Delivery was prompt and worry-free. Costs were reasonable and WELL worth the reward. The arrangements were breath-taking. Our guests were thrilled. My grandmother took the centerpieces to her senior center in Temple the next evening, and they enjoyed them during a senior dance night. Kara made our wedding unforgettable-really set the tone for the ceremony and complemented our style perfectly.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

3246 Atlanta Rd, Ste H Smyrna, GA, 30080
Location of (Village Green Flowers & Gifts)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding