120 Miantonomi Avenue Newport, Middletown, RI 02842 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Villa One Twenty

"ELOPEMENT WEDDINGS FOR UP TO 30 GUESTS

Intimate grandeur in historic Newport"

Discover Villa 120, a luxurious European style Boutique Hotel just minutes from the center of Newport. The Villa combines old world elegance and contemporary chic, perfect for an intimate weddingt in Newport.

This Boutique Hotel in luxurious surroundings gives you the option for either a garden wedding or a room of your choice within the Villa.

Corinna will ensure your time is relaxing from start to finish - we have a list of preferred vendors - you have a choice without the hard work.

The venue is only suitable for small groups of up to 30 people maximum however, we do accommodate much smaller groups and if you prefer just the two of you we have witnessess!

The Villa was listed on the National Register of Historic places in 1996.

Follow Villa One Twenty on

mikkelpaigemariaomarweddingvilla1201

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Villa One Twenty

Karen · Married on 06/21/2014

I have to say that one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process, was to have the bride and bridesmaids stay at Villa 120. As everyone was travelling for this wedding, I wanted someplace that would be our stand in "home" for the weekend. Villa 120 was that and more. The large, luxurious bedrooms, complete with amenities, provided a much needed haven after the hustle and bustle of all our various events. Having an inviting and comfortable living room where we were able to sit, relax, and talk and get caught up with dear friends before everything started, was priceless. The décor, along with the architectural beauty of the house, is impeccable and makes a beautiful backdrop for wedding photos! Being a family of self-proclaimed "foodies", we found Corinna's breakfasts superb. It was a delight to work with Corinna; she is professional, yet caring and calming, and very knowledgeable in an area where we were at best novices. I would highly recommend staying a Villa 120 if you are having a wedding in the Newport area.

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/23/2012

LOVE Corinna and LOVE Villa One Twenty. Can I give 10 stars??? I had a big wedding in Newport so we decided to rent out Villa One Twenty for the weekend and also had our rehearsal dinner here with about 60 people. Corinna, who runs in the inn is sooooo amazing, words cant describe. She was available to make your stay wonderful 24/7, helped out with EVERYTHING, and cooked fabulous breakfasts each morning. I mean 5 start restaurant style breakfasts : ) Aside from how wonderful Corinna is, the Villa is GORGEOUS. My parents were stunned after they got the tour... and the gardens outside are equally nice and she had put out a set of croquet which was really fun for the rehearsal dinner.
    Her place is also 10 seconds to Newport so if you are looking for a place in or around Newport to stay, here is your spot!

Sent on 08/01/2012
  • F

Jeri · Married on 11/11/2011

From the time my husband proposed to me one delightful afternoon in November 2010, I expected that we would have a task ahead of us as we would be busy about planning our 11/11/11 wedding festivities. While I was cautiously optimistic that I could figure out when my husband was going to ask for my hand in marriage, I have to admit that he caught me by surprise! Call us non traditional, but we had started to search for a venue before he even proposed to me. That was our initial meeting with Ms. Corinna Briton and the absolutely breathtaking Villa One Twenty. Now you have to understand something, I am from NJ and my husband hails from DE. My daughter was attending one of the boarding schools in the area and we agreed that, since we had many fond memories to date in RI, we would be especially pleased if we could top our list of RI experiences with the wedding of our dreams. We are happy to report that we accomplished that feat with the genuineness, professionalism and expertise provided by Corinna.

From the moment the correspondence with Corinna began, my impression (just through email and phone conversations) was that she elicited a sincerity and attentiveness that made business a pleasure to do. Our initial tour of her property set the bar high to which other facilities could not compete. My husband and I were looking for elegance, intimacy and classy. On all fronts Corinna and Villa One Twenty delivered! Deep down inside, both my husband and I knew we were in the right place. To humor one another, we kept our other appointments on that very same Saturday. I have to say with all honesty that there was no comparison. And we were being open minded! I had suggested to my husband that we return to Villa One Twenty later that afternoon because I was so smitten. It was arranged and while touring a second time, he surprised me and got down on one knee in the Crystal Room and asked me to marry him. Needless to say, of course I said 'yes'.

We wasted no time securing the date with Corinna. We knew in advance that we would rent out the entire property the weekend of our wedding. We wanted close family and dear friends to enjoy the ambiance, warmth and elegance that Villa One Twenty helped to create. Now, the task of planning any wedding is a challenge in itself, but destination weddings are an entirely different animal. With over 200 miles (just from NJ alone) separating me from the venue, you can imagine the unique challenges. Corinna's efforts were relentless and timely. It was really like having a wedding planner at no additional cost. Corinna became our eyes and ears in our absence. She made recommendations and suggestions but was never pushy or overbearing. While she was a wealth of information, we were still very much in charge. Corinna brought a balance which complimented the entire experience of planning our day. In fact, Corinna readily reminded us that 11/11/11 was our day. We were also allowed to meet with vendors at Villa One Twenty when we were in town. Corinna was quite accommodating. From beginning to end, our experience was enhanced because of Corinna's dedication and commitment to our needs. Our guests were equally impressed. With lots of love, we are grateful.

Mr. & Mrs. James and Jeri Bradley
    11/11/11

Sent on 12/04/2011

Villa One Twenty FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 30
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Historic Building, Inn/B&B, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Liquor License, Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Chair Covers, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle, Valet
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November

• 120 Miantonomi Avenue, Newport Middletown, 02842 See on map