8 S. Tejon St., Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,520
  • Real Weddings 1

About VIE Boutique & Floral Studio

I can accommodate any price point for any occasion. When I see a rose or a peony or a Peruvian lily, I don't just see a gorgeous flower— I see an opportunity to help someone express a feeling: appreciation, adoration, condolences, gratitude, love. It can be hard to express what's in your heart. But a special bouquet can do the job amazingly well.

Services...
Every memorable event begins with inspiration. Whether it be the bride's favorite hobby or the nursery theme that the mommy-to-be has her heart set on, I use what inspires you to create a one-of-a-kind event.

{Step 1:: inspire}
I'll create an inspiration board to help you visualize the overall feeling of your event. This inspiration board will be used as a blueprint as we design your event.

{Step 2:: plan}
Now that I'm inspired by your vision, I'll get down to business with a plan focused on design and decor. I'll put on my thinking cap and use my DIY skills to dream-up several unique and crafty creations to make your event one-of-a-kind.

{Step 3:: create}
With the perfect plan in place, I will begin handcrafting the details of your event in my VìE Boutique Floral Studio.

{Step 4:: set-up}
This is where the inspiration becomes reality. This is where all those details come together to create one awesome event/celebration! I will style every inch of your event to perfection!

CONTACT VìE BOUTIQUE & FLORAL STUDIO TODAY FOR AN EVENT CONSULTATION & QUOTE

Other couples have also viewed

• Paper in Blume
  • Salt & Rose Design
  • Acscents Floral
facebookbanne
13795276547403578939611957143811
facebookbanne

3 Reviews for VIE Boutique & Floral Studio

Mindy · Married on 06/20/2015

Wow! Everything was exactly what my daughter wanted. During the process of choosing a florist, we were beginning to feel so discouraged because it seemed that no one wanted to work within our budget. Then we met Laura at VIE Boutique. We knew as soon as we walked into her shop that she would be able to see our vision for the wedding. We were so excited that Laura could work with our budget and that she was actually excited to work with my daughter's ideas.

The flowers were so beautiful and creative. Laura did a FANTASTIC job of creating bouquets/boutonnieres, table centerpieces, arch swag, sign-in table decor, and flower girl hair wreaths and kissing balls. During setup time, Laura decorated the "dummy" center layer of the cake. It was the perfect finishing touch.

Sent on 07/01/2015

I absolutely loved working with Laura at Vie for my wedding flowers. I walked in for our first appointment with some very loose ideas about what I wanted, but she was able to pull all of my thoughts and visions together perfectly. She also went above and beyond when some specific flowers I had asked for were not coming in at a good quality, and made some last minute substitutions that were absolutely gorgeous. She was also very flexible with me sending various people in to pick up items for me as my schedule was pretty hectic leading up to the wedding. Definitely a beautiful experience!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Haleigh · Married on 05/25/2014

She was fantastic! The flowers were just what I wanted. She was very helpful since I wasn't totally sure what I really wanted, but she got my vision perfectly. She didn't just to the floral she also did the decorations too. Very beautiful and she is the sweetest person. LOVE

Sent on 06/22/2014

VIE Boutique & Floral Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 175.00
    $ 2520
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Boutonnieres
    Corsages

1 Real Wedding

• 8 S. Tejon St. Colorado Springs, 80903 See on map
    7192874011 (Phone number)
    Location of (VIE Boutique & Floral Studio)