Minneapolis, MN Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Vibrant Film

Aloha, I'm John. I know it's weird trying to get to know someone through a website but here goes.

Although this is technically my job I feel like I am the luckiest guy in the world getting to do something I love every day. I am welcomed into some of life's coolest moments, in some of the most beautiful places, and it is an immense honor and quite humbling all at the same time.

From Maui to Minneapolis to destination weddings around the globe; as well as documentary films, commercial work, corporate, and educational projects, I thrive on being able capture and tell compelling, moving, and vibrant stories.

For more films, pricing and information please visit my site www.vibrantfilm.com

• Videos 6

37 Reviews for Vibrant Film

Mathew · Married on 08/23/2014

My mother always told me "if you're going to do something, you may as well do it right!" Let me put it this way: if you want your wedding video done right, John Hoel's Vibrant Film is THE way to go. John's presence, his equipment, and his finished products are all reasons to invest in a wedding video from Vibrant Film.

John's presence: newsflash-- weddings are stressful! But John does this for a living. He will be a calming presence at your event, and knows how to put you in the right place at the right time in order to capture the full beauty of your wedding. I remember at one point during my wedding when I was having the darndest time doing something as simple as turning on a microphone (in front of 150 people)... John calmly took care of it so I could focus on being married. And my beautiful bride. It sounds weird, but having a guy of John's caliber at your wedding really allows you to focus on being in the moment.

John's equipment: John has a plethora of equipment at his disposal, and he knows how to use it. GoPros, flying things, car cams, traditional cameras...you name it, he has it. Perhaps more importantly, he knows how to use it. When you look at John's films, it looks like there are 4-5 people there filming-- that's just how good he is.

John's finished products: simply put, John's wedding videos are the best out there. Seriously. My wife and I reviewed probably 100 videos from 35-40 different videographers... none were even close to the quality of films John puts out. And he has no duds-- check out his videos, and you'll see that video after video is absolutely incredible. His attention to detail, his eye for settings and framing, his ability to capture things you don't even remember, and his video editing are second to none.

My wife and I could not be happier with our wedding video from Vibrant Film. Hats off and a big thank you to John Hoel-- thank you for providing us with something we will treasure forever!

There are truly no words that can describe the talent, quality, and level of respect that my husband and I have for John and the work that he does. Being able to relive our wedding day over and over in the one of a kind and unbelievable way that John created is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I spent endless hours researching and contacting people regarding a videographer and I can without a doubt say that absolutely nothing compares. John was a joy to work with and someone my husband and I hope to stay in touch with.

Jace · Married on 06/28/2014

What an amazing experience to work with this man. Words can not describe how grateful we are to have a wedding video that we will be able to share forever! Comments from friends and family on our video keep coming and they are ALL dumbfounded by how incredible the video turned out. He captured everything we wanted and made it into SO much more! I will continue to recommend him to everyone!

Vibrant Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Minneapolis, MN See on map