Florence, IT IT 0008Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Vertigo Wedding Films

We are a crew of videographer and photographer based in Tuscany and we like do our job with passion and love

Follow Vertigo Wedding Films on

• Videos 19

8 Reviews for Vertigo Wedding Films

Maria Fernanda · Married on 04/12/2018

I cannot express how happy and satisfied I am with their work! They are artists! They really feel the emotions and catch the best moments! They were a pleasant surprise to me!

Vertigo Wedding Films 1
    Vertigo Wedding Films 2
    Vertigo Wedding Films 3

Marlieke · Married on 09/16/2017

We are tremendously pleased with our wedding videos! The team was super nice and very professional during the day. When the first trailer arrived we were amazed - it looked so cool! The longer movie was provided in a very cute wooden personalized box and did not only contain the 2 movies, but also separately the drone images, speeches and more! All-in-all we have amazing video footage of our wedding and are super proud of the result!!

Lygia · Married on 09/09/2017

Dear Nicola,

We are absolutely delighted by the work of art you were able to create through, what I'm certain, was one of the most important days of our lives.

Diferently from what could sound almost like a mandatory entitlement, you are not only a videographer. You are also a senseitive artist who captures everything that's going on around you. I can surely say that every energy was captured, every look, every smile, every feeling which now became sweet, tender memories beautifuly eternalized by you.

You compositions are rich of meaning, which creates real work of art.

As a film enthhusiast myself, I can certainly state that you delivered everything I was expecting from what I formely saw in your videos and more.

That said, I'd like to thank you for being so serious and professional without losing sensibility and passion necessary for creating something so delicate.

Alejandro and Lygia - Brazil

Award

Vertigo Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive