Vertigo Wedding Films Reviews

Vertigo Wedding Films 1
Vertigo Wedding Films 2
Vertigo Wedding Films 3

Maria Fernanda · Married on 04/12/2018

I cannot express how happy and satisfied I am with their work! They are artists! They really feel the emotions and catch the best moments! They were a pleasant surprise to me!

Vertigo Wedding Films 4
    Vertigo Wedding Films 5
    Vertigo Wedding Films 6

Marlieke · Married on 09/16/2017

We are tremendously pleased with our wedding videos! The team was super nice and very professional during the day. When the first trailer arrived we were amazed - it looked so cool! The longer movie was provided in a very cute wooden personalized box and did not only contain the 2 movies, but also separately the drone images, speeches and more! All-in-all we have amazing video footage of our wedding and are super proud of the result!!

Lygia · Married on 09/09/2017

Dear Nicola,

We are absolutely delighted by the work of art you were able to create through, what I'm certain, was one of the most important days of our lives.

Diferently from what could sound almost like a mandatory entitlement, you are not only a videographer. You are also a senseitive artist who captures everything that's going on around you. I can surely say that every energy was captured, every look, every smile, every feeling which now became sweet, tender memories beautifuly eternalized by you.

You compositions are rich of meaning, which creates real work of art.

As a film enthhusiast myself, I can certainly state that you delivered everything I was expecting from what I formely saw in your videos and more.

That said, I'd like to thank you for being so serious and professional without losing sensibility and passion necessary for creating something so delicate.

Alejandro and Lygia - Brazil

Marianne · Married on 09/06/2017

A vendor I highly recommend. A creative and professional team. So easy to communicate with. Really great value for money yet top notch wedding video. We are truly greatful for the beautiful wedding video they made for us that captured so many details, perspective and emotions. We will never get tired of watching the video on replay.

Christina · Married on 06/17/2017

We are so happy that we chose Vertigo Wedding Films. The quality of the video is perfect and the customer service is 100 % all the way from start until the end. I can highly recommend Vertigo to everyone who is getting married. Amazing videos and we are absolutely satisfied!

Meagan · Married on 05/19/2017

Matthew and I were so happy with the video Nicola made for us!!! The areas he used for our wedding trailer and 23 minute video were a perfect sample of our wedding day! Such an amazing keepsake we will have to cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you!
    Regards,
    Meagan + Matthew

Siobhan · Married on 04/20/2017

Amazingly talented videographers, so delighted I chose them.

• Y

Yves · Married on 07/29/2017

The movie is professional made. Quick responce by email and listen to your wishes