Cesare Chioccioli Films

Loro Ciuffenna - Tuscany View map Visit website
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Cesare Chioccioli Wedding Films is a wedding videographer located in Tuscany Italy, but who work throughout Italy.
When I work I love to narrate, to tell a story and to capture those special moments in peoples’ lives from a deeply personal yet sensitive viewpoint. Although I like to create atmospheres reminiscent of traditional cinematography I still strive to maintain the natural spontaneity of any event, in this manner I always have an eye for the aesthetics of the film in every tiny detail whilst balancing these with taste, style, intimacy and passion.

My Approach:
In the creative editing phase of my job I work towards maintaining the fluidity of events as they happened and to give true representations of the actions and emotions of the participants throughout the filming process.
The details define the heart of the event and it’s around those that I build an intense narrative through which people can truly re-live those special moments and emotions that they had during the actual event.

Wedding video
In my work I’m very proud to be able to conserve the authenticity of the events on film. Therefore I like to discreetly record those moments of natural spontaneity, complicity and the interactions and relationships which develop between the guests, family members and the bride and groom so they can be replayed time after time on film.
I dedicate a lot of attention to the audio which flows throughout the film, optimum voice and sound effects give the video a profound sense of re-living the reality of the event it self.
To give your wedding day an especially rich sense of authenticity the cinematographic reporting style is, in my professional opinion, the best option.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Sophia
    Sophia C. Married on 09/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Patiently waiting for the video

We havent received the video yet, but their professionalism and requests were great during our wedding day. We cant wait to be reminded of our beautiful day once we receive our video. The company was easy to work with and communicate with throughout the whole process.
    Kym A. Married on 05/26/2018

Simply wonderful

Our experience with Cesare has certainly been since the first approach a delightful journey. A few weeks before the wedding day we had a meeting where we established the timing, moves and any other details with an immediate feeling that Cesare knew exactly how to make the day memorable with his clear mastership in videografy. During our meeting we agreed on what where our focuses in regards of the video achievement vision.

On our special Day Cesare showed up with his extra hand Andrea and together they made us feel fully punped and pampered throughout the all day without interfering in the flow and harmony of our Big Day. After the wedding Cesare often update us with the development of the video which it end up to be simply astonishing with the best highlights of that wonderful Day. The video and the experience with Cesare for this lifetime event left us speechless and with goosespams and tears of joy at any time we have watched his simple work of art. What to add.. Love from Kym and Gianni
    Jenna Married on 09/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We got married this summer in Tuscany, and chose Cesare Chioccioli Films to be our videographer on our special day. We could not have been happier (and luckier) with our choice!

The quality and professionalism from Cesare and his colleague Andrea was exceptional. We had seen some amazing wedding videos on their website, but could not have imagined just how incredible our wedding video would be. The moments he captured, the way he combined the drone footage with on the ground filming, the way he blended emotive music with the scenery and special moments during our wedding... let’s just say we cried a hundred times... and all for the right reasons.

Cesare is a rare videographer, an artist, with an exceptional talent for bringing your wedding day to life, and ensuring the memories last forever, captured on film. We highly advise paying for the Drone, as it adds a unique and wonderful dimension to the way your wedding is captured. He is the best, and we can not recommend him highly enough.
    Jenna & Marco

Cesare Chioccioli Films's reply:

Thank you Jenna for your review. It was an amazing day !
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Shikha & Alessandro
    13 photos · 06/21/2019

Via A. Gramsci 14 Loc. San Giustino Valdarno Loro Ciuffenna - Tuscany
39-3290838078
Location of (Cesare Chioccioli Films)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding