Newark, NJ 07101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Veronica Lola Photography

We are a nontraditional husband and wife team- life affirming, bold living, wanderlusting, natural light loving adventurers. We get giddy over hand crafted details, romantic color palettes and gorgeous outdoor venues. But most of all- We want to move mountains with our images of your stories. Your tears. Your raw emotions. Your traditions. Your nearest and dearest. We want you to have the best day ever. We want to become best friends.

What do you say?

Veronica Lola Photography 5
Veronica Lola Photography 6
Veronica Lola Photography 7

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

We couldn’t have been happier with Veronica! She truly understood what our vision was and made it a reality. She also did wonders making my camera shy husband feel extremely at ease and captured so many precious moments of us. We will truly cherish our photos forever xoxo

Sent on 11/25/2017

Shayne · Married on 10/16/2016

A raving review should be easy to write but this is truly difficult as how do you describe perfection? Veronica’s talent is endless! Her photographs, freeze time. They capture every perfect second that’s engraved on your heart but now forever etched in your memory through her photographs. I relive my wedding every time I look at her photographs. I am forever thankful and grateful to her and her husband Shawn for capturing the first day of our forever together. There will never be enough thank you’s and I love you’s and your work to express my appreciation of Veronica and her work.

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Veronica Lola Photography 8
    Veronica Lola Photography 9
    Veronica Lola Photography 10

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

We’re so glad we chose Veronica and Shawn to capture our wedding day. They did a beautiful job and we are forever grateful for the many moments we can now look back on. Their energy was very calm and comforting on our wedding day, which I appreciated. They made taking photos comfortable, fun, and enjoyable. We highly recommend them to anyone in search of photographers. - Sarah + Gabe

Sent on 11/25/2017

• Christina Lilly Photography
    Christina Lilly Photography Wedding Photographers

My Girl Veronica, I was happy many years ago when I learned she was a wedding photographer in the making. I quickly snatched her up to shoot along side of me. She has bloomed into a beautiful business woman on her own and I always send her clients in situations where I am booked. She is true and her style is impeccable.

• Newark, 07101 See on map