Forston, Fortson, GA 31808 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Veronica Jackson Photography

I specialize in organic and timeless wedding and portrait photography. I am incredibly passionate about taking the time to get to know you on a personal level and build that trusting relationship so I can document and create your milestones exactly the way you've envisioned.

I love keeping things simple and relaxed in my life and during events and sessions as I find it always produces the best effortless results with the least amount of stress!

I pride myself on making you comfortable as to allow you to focus on enjoying your special moments while I do my photography magic.

Whether grand or small, I always bring the same passion and dedication to each individual job and it is my top priority to make sure your happiness is captured through the click of my camera!

I’m a wedding photographer, and I love it. I began my career shooting family portraits and realized quickly I truly enjoyed the connection I made with my clients as they allowed me into their lives if even just for an hour.

When I started shooting couples and weddings, I knew that was my true calling as the connection formed here was at a much deeper level because you allow me into your live's at such a vulnerable time and that is such an honor.

In addition to weddings, Veronica Jackson Photography offers engagement, elopement, maternity, and family sessions. I have several different wedding packages available to accommodate a wide range of budgets and needs. When working with me for your special day, you can receive your final images as albums and digital files. I am able to provide additional custom photography prints and products upon request. I pride myself on helping every couple feel comfortable, allowing them to relax and enjoy their wedding experience and spending time with loved ones.

About Me

Thank you for stopping by! I am Veronica Jackson! A photographer born and raised in Los Angeles California and now living life in the gorgeous city of Columbus Georgia.

I am a United States Marine Corps Veteran, a wife, and mom to two girls (and four cats)!

I have a heartfelt passion for all things photography, natural light, cats (sorry dog lovers), COFFEE, food, honest human beings, and beautiful environments.

Follow Veronica Jackson Photography on

1 Reviews for Veronica Jackson Photography

Veronica Jackson Photography Pricing

Veronica Jackson Photography Price Rates

Veronica Jackson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Veronica Jackson Photography 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Veronica Jackson Photography 2
    Active Military & Veterans

10% discount to all active military and veterans!

Team of Veronica Jackson Photography

Veronica Jackson

Veronica Jackson

Owner / Lead Photographer

Hi Friends! I am Veronica Jackson! A photographer born, raised in Los Angeles, CA and now based in the gorgeous city of Columbus, GA. I am a United States Marine Corps Veteran, an Army wife, and mom to two girls!

I have a heartfelt passion for all things photography, natural light, animals, COFFEE, food, honest human beings, and beautiful environments. I've been chasing my photography dreams since I was a little girl when my mom handed me a Polaroid camera and told me to capture the world as I see it!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Forston Fortson, GA, 31808 See on map
    706-556-7006 (Phone number)
    Location of (Veronica Jackson Photography)
  • Columbus Columbus, GA, 31807 See on map
    951-382-6220 (Phone number)
    Location of (Veronica Jackson Photography)