Veronica Jackson Photography

Fortson, GA View map Visit website
$3,100 Most Popular Price

$3,100 Most Popular Price

I specialize in organic and timeless wedding and portrait photography. I am incredibly passionate about taking the time to get to know you on a personal level and build that trusting relationship so I can document and create your milestones exactly the way you've envisioned.

I love keeping things simple and relaxed in my life and during events and sessions as I find it always produces the best effortless results with the least amount of stress!

I pride myself on making you comfortable as to allow you to focus on enjoying your special moments while I do my photography magic.

Whether grand or small, I always bring the same passion and dedication to each individual job and it is my top priority to make sure your happiness is captured through the click of my camera!

I’m a wedding photographer, and I love it. I began my career shooting family portraits and realized quickly I truly enjoyed the connection I made with my clients as they allowed me into their lives if even just for an hour.

When I started shooting couples and weddings, I knew that was my true calling as the connection formed here was at a much deeper level because you allow me into your live's at such a vulnerable time and that is such an honor.

In addition to weddings, Veronica Jackson Photography offers engagement, elopement, maternity, and family sessions. I have several different wedding packages available to accommodate a wide range of budgets and needs. When working with me for your special day, you can receive your final images as albums and digital files. I am able to provide additional custom photography prints and products upon request. I pride myself on helping every couple feel comfortable, allowing them to relax and enjoy their wedding experience and spending time with loved ones.

About Me

Thank you for stopping by! I am Veronica Jackson! A photographer born and raised in Los Angeles California and now living life in the gorgeous city of Columbus Georgia.

I am a United States Marine Corps Veteran, a wife, and mom to two girls (and four cats)!

I have a heartfelt passion for all things photography, natural light, cats (sorry dog lovers), COFFEE, food, honest human beings, and beautiful environments.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3100

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Tenesha
    Tenesha Married on 07/17/2021

Picture Perfect!

Veronica is the sweetest person ever and she is great at what she does! It was a pleasure working with her for my wedding.
  • Bailey
    Bailey M. Married on 03/13/2021

Loved her!

Veronica did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. All of the pictures from the engagement shoot turned out gorgeous. Our wedding was this weekend so I don’t have the wedding pictures back yet but I know that they’re going to be perfect also. Working with her has been a real treat because she is so outgoing and funny she always contacted back in a timely manner, and somehow managed to make both me and my husband who are awkward as heck look really good.
    10/10 would recommend
  • Chasity
    Chasity W. Married on 05/22/2020

Wonderful Experience

I would not have wanted anyone else to do our wedding photos. Aside from being very friendly and personable from the very beginning, Veronica checked in often with emails prior to our date, answering all questions very quickly, and was even flexible enough to change our date due to our wedding being re-scheduled because of the pandemic.

On the day of the wedding, she kept to the timeline she had sent previously perfectly without rushing anything or missing anything. She made the whole day very relaxed and not one bit stressful. Veronica was very quick to scope out the area and used just about the whole venue to her advantage. I was very impressed with her whole process. I can not wait to see the photos, but I just know they are going to be gorgeous. You can not go wrong choosing Veronica Jackson Photography.

Deals

Veronica Jackson Photography 1
Exclusive

Team

Veronica Jackson
Veronica Jackson
Owner / Lead Photographer

Hi Friends! I am Veronica Jackson! A photographer born, raised in Los Angeles, CA and now based in the gorgeous city of Columbus, GA. I am a United States Marine Corps Veteran, an Army wife, and mom to two girls!

I have a heartfelt passion for all things photography, natural light, animals, COFFEE, food, honest human beings, and beautiful environments. I've been chasing my photography dreams since I was a little girl when my mom handed me a Polaroid camera and told me to capture the world as I see it!

Forston Fortson, GA, 31808
706-556-7006
Location of (Veronica Jackson Photography)
Columbus Columbus, GA, 31807 See on map
951-382-6220

Veronica Jackson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Veronica Jackson Photography include in the starting price?

Veronica Jackson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Veronica Jackson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Veronica Jackson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Veronica Jackson Photography offer?

Veronica Jackson Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Veronica Jackson Photography offer?

Veronica Jackson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Veronica Jackson Photography offer for wedding events?

Veronica Jackson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Veronica Jackson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Veronica Jackson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Veronica Jackson Photography offer?

Veronica Jackson Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding