Phenix City, AL 36867 Map · Phone number

About Fallen Photography

Wedding Photography for the Romantic Couples!
Our couples get married in Columbus, Georgia, Auburn, Alabama, and South Walton, Florida. Specializes in romantic film photography perfectly suited for couples with a love for fine art. Faith Allen, the photographer behind Fallen Photography, focuses on capturing immaculate details & scenic imagery to truly showcase the couple's style in order to produce a timeless and authentic story for you to cherish.

Fallen Photography offers its services to both local and destination weddings. The company boasts multiple wedding day collections for couples to choose from. Each wedding photography package offered by the company includes at least six hours of coverage, high-resolution images, and fine art prints. The company also offers engagement and portrait photography sessions for couples to utilize prior to their wedding day. Fallen Photography provides the following amenities for couples to add to their collection:

• Additional hours of coverage

4 Reviews for Fallen Photography

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Walden · Married on 08/04/2020

Faith is amazing!

I am so grateful to Faith. We hired Faith and her team to take our engagement and wedding photos a year ago. Having our photos taken was not something we were looking forward to - we both were not comfortable in front of the camera. Faith made us feel so comfortable and the images were some of the most beautiful photographs - and we were beyond thankful to her. Her skill behind the camera and talented eye is something you don't always find. The wedding album she put together is timeless and so well done from a graphic and quality perspective. She is top notch all the way around. Thank you, Faith!!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Heather

Heather Presley · Married on 03/14/2020

Put your faith in Fallen Photography

Faith was an absolute DREAM photographer to have on your wedding day. She was extremely punctual, detailed, and organized throughout the ENTIRE day. Being a wedding photographer takes so much discipline and ability to get every important shot in a very crunched timeline, and Faith exceeded all of my expectations. She was right there for every photo op, and made sure to get the big group shots in just a few shutters, which is great because taking all of those hundreds of pictures gets very tiring. I truly cannot imagine having had a better wedding photographer than her and her team. For context, we had a guest count of around 200+ people in the middle of a pandemic, and she still absolutely killed it. I haven't even seen the pictures yet, and I still am so blown away by her. BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 08/18/2018

Timeless photos that will take your breath away!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Faith is! Her work is truly amazing and her pictures will take your breath away. Her film images are to die for. Ever since we first spoke about engagement and wedding pictures, I felt like I was her biggest priority and that she wanted to make me feel so special with the images she captured. She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera and took all of the worries away- even when it poured on my wedding day! She is the calming and relaxing factor come your big day rain or shine, and I cannot recommend her enough! I will forever cherish my engagement and wedding pictures from Faith, and she made sure that every single picture was perfect and that I received them back in a timely manner. I cannot recommend Faith enough, I recommend her to all of my friends!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Fallen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5100.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Negatives
    Prints

• Phenix City, AL, 36867 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Fallen Photography)