572 San Anselmo Avenue, San Anselmo, CA 94960 Map · Phone number

About Verde

Serving Sonoma, Napa, Marin, San Francisco and Beyond since 1996. Verde offers the best of the season. Flowers, fruit and foliage are used to create custom designs for your wedding or special gathering. "Verde" is green in several romance languages. The many shade of green makes a floral design unique: brilliant red autumnal leaves, bright spring green or soft blue grey foliage. Rustic and vibrant color contributes a unique emotional experience for your gathering. Sara McConneloug, sole proprietor enjoys sharing her love of nature. Locally grown, the natural beauty of Marin's hiking trails continue to inspire her. Call to arrange a complimentary one hour consultation. Please consider booking 6-8 months in advance.

hans fahden by courtney stockton
summer by carter brookes
summer by elizabeth fall
summer by richard wood
Verde
summer too by richard wood
Verde
late summer at the green music center
Verde
autumn by joy marie studios
autumn by susan adler
autumn by elizabeth fall
autumn by jesse leake
timeless chuppah
timeless by andrew weeks
timeless
Verde
timeless ailse by jesse leake
summer

Verde 5
Verde 6
Verde 7

Lisa M Landolina · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing experience with Verde!

Sara was a HUGE part of making our wedding day beautiful and special! The dynamic bouquets, centerpieces boutonnieres, wrist corsages, and gorgeous flower arch that she designed blew everyone away! The flower arch was the backdrop to our ceremony, speeches, family photos and stood behind my husband and I when we had dinner.

Amid the flurry of energy that tends to perpetuate during wedding planning, Sara proved to be a calm, reliable and professionalism vendor that I felt I could be myself around from the very beginning of meeting her. She dedicated an abundance of energy and care in understanding my detailed vision, even updating me on flowers that she felt I may be interested in , which showed me how dedicated she is to her work and her clients.

We couldn’t have dreamed of a better experience and outcome with the flower design and I felt so grateful to her and her careful work. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone in the Bay Area!

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Verde 13
    Verde 14
    Verde 15

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2017

I got married at Hans Fahden Vineyards this past Friday and Verde flowers was included in my wedding package. I was a very detail oriented bride with a vision for my wedding like no other. I asked Sara to create an orange woodland dream out of my flowers and I could not have imagined more perfect flower arrangements than what she created. I was so in love with my bouquet it stood out perfectly in all my pictures. Everyone could not stop talking about how gorgeous the flowers looked. Thank you Sara for going above and beyond to create my vision and outdoing my expectations!

Sent on 07/18/2017
  • Y

Y · Married on 04/30/2017

Sara worked with me in every details, gave me a lot of really good advice, and made me feel very special on the day of! Thank you again Sara for being so patient with me who had a lot of requests!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Verde FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,487.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Rustic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• 572 San Anselmo Avenue San Anselmo, 94960 See on map