572 San Anselmo Avenue, San Anselmo, CA 94960 Map · Phone number

About Verde

Serving Sonoma, Napa, Marin, San Francisco and Beyond since 1996. Verde offers the best of the season. Flowers, fruit and foliage are used to create custom designs for your wedding or special gathering. "Verde" is green in several romance languages. The many shade of green makes a floral design unique: brilliant red autumnal leaves, bright spring green or soft blue grey foliage. Rustic and vibrant color contributes a unique emotional experience for your gathering. Sara McConneloug, sole proprietor enjoys sharing her love of nature. Locally grown, the natural beauty of Marin's hiking trails continue to inspire her. Call to arrange a complimentary one hour consultation. Please consider booking 6-8 months in advance.

hans fahden by courtney stockton
summer by carter brookes
summer by elizabeth fall
summer by richard wood
Verde
summer too by richard wood
Verde
late summer at the green music center
Verde
autumn by joy marie studios
autumn by susan adler
autumn by elizabeth fall
autumn by jesse leake
timeless chuppah
timeless by andrew weeks
timeless
Verde
timeless ailse by jesse leake
summer
hans fahden by courtney stockton
7bdf77a59be9f572 apples
spring by amy perl

28 Reviews for Verde

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2017

I got married at Hans Fahden Vineyards this past Friday and Verde flowers was included in my wedding package. I was a very detail oriented bride with a vision for my wedding like no other. I asked Sara to create an orange woodland dream out of my flowers and I could not have imagined more perfect flower arrangements than what she created. I was so in love with my bouquet it stood out perfectly in all my pictures. Everyone could not stop talking about how gorgeous the flowers looked. Thank you Sara for going above and beyond to create my vision and outdoing my expectations!

Sent on 07/18/2017
  • Y

Y · Married on 04/30/2017

Sara worked with me in every details, gave me a lot of really good advice, and made me feel very special on the day of! Thank you again Sara for being so patient with me who had a lot of requests!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Jackie · Married on 06/13/2015

Verde Flowers provided all of the florals for my June wedding in Sonoma, and I couldn't have been happier with the result. Sara was incredibly diligent and responsive during the whole planning process. We asked her to design a chuppah for our Jewish ceremony, and she spent hours thinking through the design, exchanging photos with me, visiting the venue to understand the context, and ultimately designing and delivering a spectacular chuppah that enhanced the beauty of our already special ceremony site. She listened carefully to my flower preferences and color schemes for the bouquets and arrangements, and the result surpassed even my high expectations.

The week of my wedding, when Sara realized that the heat projected for my wedding day might cause some of my suggested flowers to wilt, she called me to suggest a switch to another of my favorite flowers, which would hold up better in the weather. The result was beautiful, and I appreciated her thoughtfulness and her communication. The bouquets and arrangements lasted at my parents' house for a full week after the wedding.

I received quotes from seven different floral vendors across Marin, SF, and wine country, and Verde Flowers was by far the best value. I would strongly recommend Sara and Verde Flowers to others looking for florists in the Bay Area.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Verde FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,487.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Rustic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• 572 San Anselmo Avenue San Anselmo, 94960 See on map