106 South 2nd Street, Miamisburg, OH 45342 Map · Phone number

About VanLear Bridals

Wedding and Formal Attire designed exclusively for you by New York Fashion Designer Lora Van Lear. Ms. Van Lear will design and create that one and only gown exclusively for you. She will capture your style and personality using sumptuous imported silk satins and chiffons, French laces, beautiful Swarovski crystals and trims. Experience the quality. Experience the attention to detail. Experience the fit that accentuates your best features. Feel gorgeous, look fantastic, and be spectacular in your one-of-a-kind custom designed gown.

• Louise Christine Bridal Boutique
  • Heider Cleaners
  • Bridal and Formal
Vlb1005001
VLB1009
French Alencon lace gown with silk satin bow and sash.
Hand beaded crepe backed silk satin modified trumpet gown.
Hand beaded crepe backed silk satin modified trumpet gown.
VLBColleen
Gold1
Fawzya
VLBWhiteDetail
Vlb1005001
VLB1009

9 Reviews for VanLear Bridals

Caitlin · Married on 02/18/2017

Lora does OUTSTANDING work. I took my wedding gown to her for alterations. It was too big and I was worried the top wouldn't fit correctly - I don't know why I worried at all with her altering my dress, I swear she makes miracles happen! My dress fit me so well when she was done with it! She also made our bridesmaids dresses, which were STUNNING. She made my vision into a reality with them. Lora even added a special bonus to the girls' dresses by sewing hidden pockets into the dresses - they loved that! Their dresses fit them so well and they all looked gorgeous in them. VanLear is where I will be sending all my friends who are looking for alterations or a custom dress!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2016

Lora Van Lear is a true artist. She took the vision I had for my wedding veil and created it from scratch. She also did the alterations on my wedding dress and couldn’t have done a more incredible job. Lastly, and closest to my heart, she made hankies for my mom and dad out of pieces of my mom’s wedding dress. They were absolutely stunning and clearly crafted with love. Working with Lora and Angela was an absolute pleasure, and I looked forward to the time we got to spend together during my appointments. Not only will I be using them for any future alternation needs, but I will be highly advocating that anyone I know in need of alterations pays them a visit.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Ken · Married on 10/02/2015

VanLear Bridal made the mother of the groom's dress and it was gorgeous. They also did all of the adjustments for the mother of the bride's dress and she looked great. I don't really know what magic they perform here but as the father of the bride all I can say is the results looked fantastic and these two mom's were happy on the wedding day and we all know how important that is. Thanks!

Sent on 10/22/2015

VanLear Bridals FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories