Vanilla Pine Photography

Jackson, WY View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

The name Vanilla Pine symbolizes following your heart, even if it scares you. Courageously embracing the unknown, celebrating nature and the simple joy of being alive.

At 24 years old, I turned my back on law school in the city to pursue a crazy dream— to live in the mountains and run my own photography business. I want the name of my business to always remind me what this job means to me. I want to serve my couples by sharing my undying love for Jackson Hole and documenting moments in their lives they will look back on forever.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Matt
    Matt B. Married on 08/10/2022

Capturing our Proposal

Anya made our proposal extra special. I planned to propose to my now Fiancee in Rocky Mountain National Park. Chatting with Anya before hand helped me plan where to propose and what time so that we could get the best pictures possible. The day of, she was hiding out ready to snap a photo of the proposal. After the proposal we followed her by car around the park to take more photos of my Fiancee and I. It only took about 7 days to receive our 100-125 photos that were just beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a proposal or wedding photographer.
  • Lexie
    Lexie M. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING pictures of our proposal!

Anya helped my fiancé plan an amazing proposal in Estes Park, CO! I don't think he could have done it without her....hehe. On top of everything being executed seamlessly our photos are absolutely STUNNING! There is nothing I would change if I were to get engaged again. She is a god send to all men who are looking to plan the perfect proposal and all ladies that want beautiful photos of their special moment :)
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 05/28/2021

Great Experience!

Anya took my husband and I's wedding photos. We could not have asked for a better photographer. She took time to plan a very detailed schedule of the wedding day and we would have been lost without it. She always responded quickly to our emails. She is professional. The pictures she took are more beautiful than I could have hoped for. Our family even commented on how nice she was and how energetic she was taking pictures. I highly recommend her to photograph your special day.
  • illustration stars

55 photos · 07/10/2020

Pricing

475 S Jackson St Jackson, WY, 83001
972-375-6758
Location of (Vanilla Pine Photography)

Vanilla Pine Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Vanilla Pine Photography include in the starting price?

Vanilla Pine Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Vanilla Pine Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Vanilla Pine Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Vanilla Pine Photography offer?

Vanilla Pine Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Vanilla Pine Photography offer?

Vanilla Pine Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Vanilla Pine Photography offer for wedding events?

Vanilla Pine Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Vanilla Pine Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Vanilla Pine Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Cheyenne for your wedding