Wyolivin Photography

Gillette, WY View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Wyolivin Photography is a wedding and portrait photography company based in Gillette, Wyoming. This husband-and-wife team loves documenting couples and capturing their love story in a heartwarming, genuine manner. They specialize in natural and traditional photography styles and work to give couples a timeless gallery that they can keep for years to come.

Wyolivin Photography works closely with couples and personalizes their services to match their vision and budget. They can document couples and their entourage at multiple locations and can be present at the venue for as many hours as the newlyweds need. Both photographers will be present during your big day, to ensure that no special moment is overlooked. While based in Gillette, the team is happy to travel and offers options for destination weddings.

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Lyss
    Lyss S. Married on 08/29/2020

Lyss Scallen

If you’re truly hoping and praying for the perfect photographer for your wedding, I promise you have come to the PERFECT place ❤️ Bill & his wife Tracy are some of the most amazing people you’ll ever meet. Bill is just so insanely talented, and truly, truly has a passion for this industry. He will make you feel so special, & so comfortable! He makes it so easy to just let loose and have fun! Our special day wouldn’t have been what it was, without this team, and Bill’s gorgeous photos. I cry everytime I look at them! Bill captured our most precious, near and dear to our heart memories, and I will forever be grateful. Remember that these photos are so special, and you only get to capture these moments once, you want the best photos captured you can get. And Bill will completely exceed that special role. I highly encourage you to look through his work. You will be stund. He is just absolutely amazing! ❤️ Bill was truly a blessing to us!
    Holly R. Married on 06/06/2018

Awesome experience... awesome pictures!

Bill and his wife are very professional. I was more than pleased with all the pictures. The clarity and color of the pictures are exquisite! I would highly recommend wyolivinphotography to anyone.
    Taryn Married on 05/27/2018

Couldn't ask for anyone better!

We had WyoLivin Photography do family pictures for us and from that moment I was sold and KNEW I wanted them to do my wedding. We were their first wedding and you absolutely could not tell! They listened to all the idea I had and created them into my own images better than I even imagined. My wedding pictures are beyond amazing and I could not have had a better experience than with WyoLivin. They captured every moment perfectly and I love that I get to look back and remember this day with the endless number of pictures they took!

1318 Cedar Creek dr Gillette, WY, 82718
Location of (Wyolivin Photography)

Other vendors in Cheyenne for your wedding