Chicago, IL 60678 Map · Phone number

About Vanessa's Art of Beauty

Vanessa’s Art of Beauty provides Classic, Elegant and Modern beauty for all brides. We are an on location boutique artistry team specializing in custom blended High Defintion Airbrush, Traditional Makeup and Red Carpet Hair Styling. Our artists have years of experience not only in Bridal but also in Print, Editorial, Fashion and Film accompanied by hundreds of weddings under our brush belts and styling tools.

PLEASE CONTACT VANESSA'S ART OF BEAUTY for Bridal Trial, Engagement Photo,Boudoir, Bridal Parties, Bachelorette Parties, After the Wedding/Trash the Dress Photos at:

vanessartofbeauty.com

kristinengage2
trashdress9
yessybride

13 Reviews for Vanessa's Art of Beauty

I am so thankful for my friend who sent me to Vanessa for my bridal hair and makeup. For someone who does not wear makeup often, it was important for me to not look "over done". Vanessa NAILED IT! I got SO many compliments on my make up that day and I couldn't believe how beautiful she made me look. My hair also looked great and stayed in all day. She is so nice and just a pleasure to work with. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Kate · Married on 12/31/2011

Vanessa provided hair and makeup services for my bridal party, mom, mother-in-law and myself for my recent wedding. She was very professional, and did an excellent job for everyone. We loved the air-brushed makeup look, and it lasted throughout the evening. I felt very glamorous, and I received many compliments. Vanessa was very accommodating-I live out of state, and she was able to arrange my pre-wedding trial at my parent's home on short notice. Vanessa is able to make every woman look her best! I only wish I had another excuse to have my makeup done in Chicago!

Kristin · Married on 11/19/2011

Ok Ladies!!! If you want you and your girls to look absolutely beautiful on your wedding day, Vanessa is your girl!! Her and her team of hair and makeup artist are the best. Not only did they do my wedding hair and makeup, but also glammed my up for my engagement pics and my bridal shower!! I cant say enough about Vanessa. She is EXTREMELY professional, easy to work with, AMAZING at doing makeup and overall a sweetheart! I had booked her for my whole wedding day, and she changed my makeup throughout the whole day for pics and then the reception. Everyone kept complimenting me on how great my hair and makeup looked. I would and already have recommended her to everyone I know!!! She is the best chicago has to offer and I'm so lucky to have found such a reliable and amazing makeup artist!!!

Award