180 Little Neck Road, Centerport, NY 11721 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Vanderbilt Museum

The Vanderbilt in Centerport New York is a stunning Spanish Revival Mansion & Museum. Located on the gold coast of Long Island the panaromic views of Northport Harbor are second to none. We have a short wedding season that starts in May and ends in early October.

Find us on Instagram @vanderbiltweddings for more photos!

courtyard empty 51 681791
courtyard empty 51 681791

• Real Weddings 18

3 Reviews for Vanderbilt Museum

Jillian · Married on 06/23/2018

I booked the Vanderbilt with Carol back in January 2017. At the time all I knew was that we would be provided with tables and chairs for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Early 2018, I began speaking to Sarah who was a new hire. I am so grateful for her throughout this whole process. I had a billion questions and she helped me with all of them. She was very accommodating to my husband and I. The day of the wedding, of course the weather was not perfect. There was a steady mist all day, thankfully not pouring. At about 3 PM we had to make the decision of where to have the ceremony. We stayed with it outside and thankfully it worked out, though you could barely see the sailboats. We had the most perfect wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2018

The Vanderbilt Museum is the most magical venue for a wedding. We had our cocktail hour in the courtyard of the Mansion house and the reception in the tent. It was beautiful. Carol is the best.

Sent on 06/15/2016

It amazes me that no one has reviewed this venue yet. The Vanderbilt Mansion was an absolutely stunning venue. We didn't have to go anywhere else for pictures because there are enough photo ops at this one location. It rained on our wedding day but they have a wonderful tent that overlooks the sound as a great back up option. The one down side was that the day of was a little disorganized with where the bridal party was supposed to go for the ceremony. It's an issue that could have easily been fixed. Other than that, it really was a spectacular and unique venue. People had the opportunity to wander through one of the galleries during the cocktail hour and people really enjoyed it. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Vanderbilt Museum FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 10,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Tables, Transportation
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Historic Building, Mansion, Museum, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Get Ready Rooms, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Tents
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

Real Weddings