Valeria Santoni

Rome View map
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

"In my photographs I try to tell the story of two lovers in an authentic, profound way. I try to capture the magic in their looks, their complicity. In my opinion, a photographer specialized in wedding must understand who is in front, understand the mood of the couple and make themselves creative in every situation." Valeria Santoni Photographer

I have been a professional photographer for over 18 years, specializing in portraits and wedding photography and events. My photographic style is the perfect combination between reportage and pose. Years of experience allow me to get the best result in every situation The dedication and passion for this work make me one of the most requested photographers in Rome and abroad.

Professionalism, competence and experience have been formed over the years studying every shot, every shot and the many brides that have gone to the altar in thousands of weddings passed ...Today, in wedding, technique and professionalism must be harmonized with an excellent photo editing that allows you to always be in the vanguard among wedding photographers.

This is what makes me proud of my story: wedding photographer for over 18 years and passionate about this work that for me is the most beautiful in the world and if completed with dedication and professionalism, offers those who choose me a product unique and unrepeatable.