2121 N Grace Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85225 Map · Phone number

About Valencia bridal

Valencia bridal, in Chandler, Arizona, is a great choice for your wedding day hair. A professional, licensed stylist can create the wedding style you’ve been hoping for, from a hair trial to your wedding day. One thing you don’t need to worry about on your big day is your hair. Valendia bridal will compliment your glam squad and customize your bridal hair, as well as your bridal party’s hair, to fit your wedding day look.

Valencia bridal offers a number of different services to perfect your ideal wedding hair, including a more natural look of a blowout or a glamorous updo. They also work with hair extensions and textured styling. Valencia accommodates a maximum group size of 14 and has multiple stylists available in a salon or who will travel on-site for convenience.

Follow Valencia bridal on

Holding her close
1614296818189997183736553957622508585422530n

4 Reviews for Valencia bridal

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2017

Shaylee and her assistant did an amazing job doing the my hair and makeup, and my 8 bridesmaids hair! She always got back to me quickly and I loved that she did my trials in my own home (super convenient). Her pricing is great, and she also was totally flexible with adding makeup services at the last second after my original artist fell through. I still get compliments on how gorgeous my makeup looked! I would absolutely recommend any brides to use her services :)

Sent on 04/10/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2017

I did a lot of research for my glam squad because I wanted to be in the right hands. Shaylee was the perfect pick! I showed a photo of a messy but complicated updo I wanted, and she did it even better than the photo. She incorporated my flower crown into it too and made my hair look stunning. I got compliments left and right. She did a great job with all my girls too! She glammed up my bridesmaids, and two other family members. Everyone was very happy with Shaylee. I highly recommend her to all my friends and future brides :)

Sent on 04/03/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2017

Shaylee is amazing to work with! She is so good at what she does and is so quick and calm and has great ideas to help bring what you’re looking for to life. I adored working with her!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Valencia bridal FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• 2121 N Grace Blvd Chandler, Arizona, 85225 See on map
    Location of (Valencia bridal)