149 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 2 to 120
Availability Check your date

About Vagabond Cruise

Begin your life together from a different perspective - on the water with the greatest views you can imagine! Your journey together should begin with the most memorable of celebrations. Exchange vows among dolphins, in a dramatic and breathtaking Lowcountry setting.

Vagabond Cruise will help transform your special day into a one-of-a-kind wedding celebration that is unique, modern and most memorable. We make a personal commitment to you because we want you and your guests to remember your wedding as the most important one ever held. It is - it's yours!

Vagabond Cruise has earned its reputation as the best address (albeit a floating one!) for wedding-related celebrations. Stunning backdrops, unforgettable cuisine and exceptional service are just a few of the promised pleasures that are always included. The finer details will set your special day apart - for you and your guests - creating moments that you could never experience anywhere else.

Your wedding will be customized to include everything your heart's desire. Whether it's an intimate ceremony for the two of you or a grand reception for 110 guests - the sky is the limit! Count on our team to do everything it takes to make your day a truly memorable one.

From the gorgeous Mystique to the exciting Stars & Stripes to the grand Spirit of Harbour Town - your wedding will be everything you wish for and more. Our yachts are available for Engagement Parties, Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Welcome Parties, Ceremonies, Receptions, Farewell Brunches and anything else that calls for celebration.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

(P) 843-785-2662 (E) Events@VagabondCruise.com

spirit and lighthouse
sht kiss
sht view
Vagabond Cruise
wedding party aboard the mystique
Vagabond Cruise
the guys bulldog on the mystique
hanging out on the mystique
danny26mirna 64 2512245704 o

2 Reviews for Vagabond Cruise

Meredith · Married on 04/29/2017

I had my wedding and reception on the Spirit of Harbour Town, and it was absolutely perfect. My event coordinator Elise Witman was absolutely amazing and made sure everything went perfectly. The food is fantastic (definitely go for the shrimp & grits!), they already have relationships with a lot of external vendors which makes it so easy to coordinate for the bride, and the crew was so nice and friendly. We had about 50 people and it was just the right size.

Two pieces of advice I'd give to people considering this venue: If you have folks with mobility problems, the Spirit is possibly not the best venue for you as there are some steep stairs to get onto the boat, onto the top deck where the ceremony takes place (or at least mine did), and down to the bathrooms. I also highly suggest springing for the extra hour of cruise time -- we did, and still only had enough time for about 5-6 dances. Not a deal breaker for us, but I know a lot of people really care about that. Either way, I highly recommend Vagabond & the Spirit for weddings. :)

Shannon · Married on 09/04/2016

I had my wedding reception on the Spirit of Harbour Town and cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience! The events manager, Elise, was out of this world helpful in handling every detail or question I had promptly, accommodating every wish, and really went above and beyond what I ever expected from a wedding vendor.
    The staff on board was incredibly friendly, polite, and helpful, and I even had multiple guests comment on how great the staff was after the event.They set up all of the decor exactly as I imagined and took it all down after the fact so we could just relax and enjoy our time in Hilton Head without stressing about the details.
    The boat itself is beautiful, and even despite having a hurricane the day prior, it was smooth sailing, and my guests loved taking pictures on the top open air deck of the dolphins and sunset.
    The food was so delicious, and I can't tell you how many guests sought me out afterwards to tell me how much they enjoyed the low country menu (the shrimp and grits stole the show, but the brisket was wonderful too)!
    Our goal was to share Hilton Head with the people we loved, and there is no more beautiful (or surprisingly affordable) way to do so than aboard the Spirit of Harbour Town. We loved every minute and would recommend it to everyone, whether for an event, wedding, or just a fun night out. Thank you Spirit of Harbour Town and staff for the best night of our lives!

Vagabond Cruise FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 120
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Boat/Yacht, Marina
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking