Urban Chateau Floral

Salt Lake City, UT View map
$3,000 Typical Price

$3,000 Typical Price

We are excited to hear from you and to start planning your upcoming wedding with our expertise. We are inspired by the up and coming trends and have been designing for fifteen years now. Overall we love a lush, romantic, mountain vibe and create that by sourcing the freshest flowers locally and worldwide, then process them correctly so they last beautifully through your wedding day. We also offer rentals of vases, votives, candlesticks and candle holders to complete your look.

Send us your inspiration photos, or Pinterest board along with the item counts you need for your wedding day. Since we don't offer one package fits all, this way we can start your "one on one" custom bid that fits your vision.

Below we have listed our average prices on wedding items to give you an idea of what your floral budget would be.

We Offer

a la Crate Service: includes bridal bouquet and bridal party flowers, ranging from $600-$2000 depending on bridal party size and flowers used. We can deliver or you can pick-up the items.

Full Service: includes a free consultation, a site visit and working closely with you so we can design the perfect arrangements for you. Average price in 2018-2019 was $3000-$8000. This includes all the floral items needed, rentals we offer, plus delivery, set-up and take down.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$400.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

• Nathalie
    Nathalie G. Married on 07/24/2020

My flowers were amazing!!

I am so happy I hired Urban Chateau to do my flowers for my wedding! I didn’t have a bridal party or a color theme. I got married in the mountains and wanted my florals to have a mountain wild flower vibe. Erin knocked it out of the park! The flowers and greenery she chose were perfect! I was blown away how she made my vision come alive and I didn’t give her much to go on. My bouquet and all the florals were perfect! If you’re looking for an amazing florist look no further than Urban Chateau!
  • Madison
    Madison S. Married on 12/05/2019

Quality & beautiful work

I couldn’t be happier with my beautiful bouquet and boutonniere made by Urban Chateau Floral, it was absolutely stunning and she captured my ideas perfectly!

Urban Chateau Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Madison for the lovely review! You're pictures are stunning! Loved you're vision and so happy you were happy with your flowers. Best wishes to you and your new hubby!
  • Alix
    Alix L. Married on 09/06/2019

The Best of the Best

Erin is absolutely amazing. She is a true artist, through and through. I am a photographer, and have worked with her on countless styled shoots in the past. She is my go-to for any styled shoot in Utah. My sister also hired her for her elopement last year and she killed it. She is responsive, professional, a total sweetheart, and incredibly talented. Highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Urban Chateau Floral 1
Exclusive

Salt Lake City Salt Lake City, UT, 84102
Location of (Urban Chateau Floral)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding