Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, UT 84102 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Urban Chateau Floral

We are excited to hear from you and to start planning your upcoming wedding with our expertise. We are inspired by the up and coming trends and have been designing for fifteen years now. Overall we love a lush, romantic, mountain vibe and create that by sourcing the freshest flowers locally and worldwide, then process them correctly so they last beautifully through your wedding day. We also offer rentals of vases, votives, candlesticks and candle holders to complete your look.

Send us your inspiration photos, or Pinterest board along with the item counts you need for your wedding day. Since we don't offer one package fits all, this way we can start your "one on one" custom bid that fits your vision.

Below we have listed our average prices on wedding items to give you an idea of what your floral budget would be.

We Offer

a la Crate Service: includes bridal bouquet and bridal party flowers, ranging from $600-$2000 depending on bridal party size and flowers used. We can deliver or you can pick-up the items.

Full Service: includes a free consultation, a site visit and working closely with you so we can design the perfect arrangements for you. Average price in 2018-2019 was $3000-$8000. This includes all the floral items needed, rentals we offer, plus delivery, set-up and take down.

Follow Urban Chateau Floral on

Urban Chateau Floral 6
Urban Chateau Floral 7
  • Mandy

Mandy Nelissen-Palmer · Married on 03/30/2019

I had an amazing experience with this florist, beautiful flowerarrangements for our wedding

We contacted Erin to arrange flowers for our wedding, she was very easy to contact and very prompt with responding.
    She gave us different options and price ranges after she asked us questions what our desires were. I absolutely recommend her, I was completely satisfied and loved the wonderful flower arrangements.
    My daughter picked them up and communicating about that went vey smooth.
    Thanks for giving us excellent service.
    Mandy Nelissen-Palmer, Centerville, Utah

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Urban Chateau Floral 8
    Urban Chateau Floral 9
    Urban Chateau Floral 10
    Urban Chateau Floral 11

Nicole Lauper · Married on 07/07/2017

Amazing vision

Erin at Urban Chateau Floral was amazing to work with. I didn't know exactly what I wanted and only told her the colors I was using. She created floral pieces that were more beautiful than anything I could have dreamed and unlike anything I saw on Pinterest. Her background in design makes her arrangements works of art. So many people commented on the flowers at my wedding. She also helped me figure out the room arrangement, offered extra items she thought would add to creating beautiful space and made sure everything was perfect on my wedding day. I'm so glad I had her as my florist.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Urban Chateau Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 400.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

1 Wedding Deal & Discount