Urban Blooms Atlanta

Marietta, GA View map Visit website
$3,500 Typical Price

$3,500 Typical Price

Operating out of Atlanta, GA, Urban Blooms Atlanta is a floristry business that services weddings and other milestone occasions. Owner and designer Zhana Pesa offers to create luxurious floral arrangements from seasonal blooms for your special event. Zhana can craft freshly-cut flowers into stunning elements to enhance your celebration.

Getting her start in the event industry in 2000, Zhana planned events and managed event venues. Additionally, she has a background in hospitality sales. She found her passion lay in the design elements of special events, moving fully to design by 2010 and moving from New York City to Atlanta in 2014. With vision, commitment, and love, Zhana will design trendsetting floral arrangements for your big day.

Urban Blooms Atlanta offers flower arrangements, decorations, and accents for your wedding celebration. Flower arrangements available include bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns, and flower girl baskets. Decorations and accents include centerpieces, vases, pedestals, aisle decorations, wedding arch florals, and chuppah decor. Zhana offers design, delivery, and setup, and clean up of these pieces.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rachel C. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing Florist here!

Zhana is a creative genius and her florals are amazing and full of texture and beauty. She is very professional and aims to please working on every last detail.

Urban Blooms Atlanta's reply:

Thank you Rachel! Working with you is always a great pleasure and can't wait for our next event together. You are a true pro, and make my job as a designer and florist so much easier.
    Symone D. Married on 10/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend working with Zhana!

I took on the task of planning my own wedding and based off of other brides experience landing a floral vendor, it can be a daunting task because floral can get costly very quickly! Zhana was very easy to work with. I expressed my vision for the floral with my desired budget and Zhana was able to bring to life what I asked for. I was very happy with it! Communication was easy, she was very fluid working with me on any changes and she's a sweetheart. I highly recommend working with her if you're in the Atlanta area!

Urban Blooms Atlanta's reply:

Symone, thank you so much for your review. And may I say , you did an awesome.jib planning.your wedding. It was such a pleasure serving you, and thank you for the opportunity!
    Zhana
    Princess G. Married on 09/25/2021

Brought My Vision to Light

I wanted to do something really simple but classy. I had my colors and flowers planned but I didn’t really know what I wanted them to look like. I called Urban Blooms Atlanta and Zhana was able to come up with my vision.

Urban Blooms Atlanta's reply:

Princess, thank you so much for your kind words. Your vision was beautiful! It was a great pleasure serving you and I thank you for the opportunity!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Urban Blooms Atlanta 1
Exclusive

2301 Engineers Dr SE Marietta, GA, 30067
Location of (Urban Blooms Atlanta)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding