1946 Campus Dr, Hyde Park, NY 12538 Map · Phone number

About Uptown Noize

Let us handle the details of your wedding reception. We want you to feel like a guest at your own reception. We will carefully plan all the details according to your wishes. We work well with others, coordinating with other venders at the reception is important for a seamless and memorable event. I am Ray; owner, DJ/MC, wedding reception coordinator. I have 10 years of wedding party entertainment and the last 5 years with my company. I am independent and local. This means I only book your event for the day. I am available for in person site survey and face-to-face planning (depending on my availability). Being a small company I can give you the individual attention you deserve.
The equipment is professional standards, with back-ups. Fully insured and reliable. I have yet to miss a wedding date. Online wedding planner available 24/7. Direct number to your DJ to answer any questions. Price on website. So before you choose give us a call.

l fc320037b3be206b07df6f56eaa378ea 5B1 5D
l fc320037b3be206b07df6f56eaa378ea 5B1 5D
c702f6d0eddaae2e 1218759598014 DSC03139 edited

5 Reviews for Uptown Noize

MeriAnn · Married on 08/09/2008

Ray with Uptown Noize was fantastic. He really set the mood. He had great music, created a great atmosphere, and met all of our wishes. I would highly recommend Uptown Noize.

Sent on 08/19/2008

angela · Married on 06/22/2008

Ray did an amazing job at our ceremony. Very professional and willing to go the extra mile to make sure our needs were met. I would highly recomend his dj services to anyone who wants to have a memoral event.

Sent on 09/09/2008

Stephanie · Married on 06/13/2008

Did amazing and was very flexible with us when it came to our the flow of events throughout the evening!

Sent on 08/19/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Uptown Noize FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock

• 1946 Campus Dr Hyde Park, 12538 See on map