Upscales Custom Collection

Slidell, LA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Upscales Custom Collection is a wedding invitation and card company situated in Slidell, Louisiana. This team of stationery experts prides themselves on their custom designs and transparent customer service. This team incorporates their expertise with your visions to produce a design that can be cherished as a keepsake from your unforgettable event.

The team at Upscales Custom Collection uses an array of classic and unconventional materials depending on your requirements. Some of these textiles can include suede silk, acrylic, faux animal skin, and more. Through consultations, these craftspersons can produce a product that symbolizes your love story, personalities, and any specific information required. All of their designs are assembled on-site, printed, and then delivered to your chosen location. Some of their products include, but are not limited to:

• Invitations
  • RSVP cards
  • Place cards
  • Programs
  • Menus
  • Thank-you cards
  • Black-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
In-Person Consultations
Laser Cut
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

Lisa S. Married on 08/12/2021

Amazing and Unforgettable

I searched for months for the perfect wedding invitation to our winter wedding. Pre-printed invitations were just too vanilla. I found Upscales on Tie the Knot as a local vendor so I could support a small business owner. India was absolutely amazing from concept to delivery. Every guest has commented on my invitations, which was the goal. Fabulous and luxurious are the comments I get. Will use India to create one of a kind Thank You cards as well.

Upscales Custom Collection's reply:

Thank You Lisa!!! Thank you for trusting Upscales Custom! Your invitation is our top 10 design for 2020!!! So much fun to make and provide something fresh and different!
    Kolyn L. Married on 06/04/2021

Great Service, Beautiful Prodects!!

We had a wonderful experience with UpScales! India did a wonderful job customizing an invitation to all of our bridal party. I used these to ask all of my bridesmaids and flower girls to be a part of our special day! It added the perfect amount of elegance to our invitation baggie and all of the girls loved it! India does beautiful work and it was 100% worth it! MY invitations are currently pictured above in photos named Mini Silk Pearl Gate Suite, They were beautiful and India worked very well with my wedding colors to make something completely custom to my wedding!
    Mack M. Married on 12/11/2020

Amazing and Great customer service

I had the best experience, I didn't know what I was doing, she helped me from start to finish, and everything came out just absolutely amazing I got so much compliments and cool 😎 pionts!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Upscales Custom Collection 1
Discount

Get 15% off an order of 50-100 custom floral designs using heavy cardstock material. Offer ends March 31, 2020. Email info@upscalescustomcollection.com for more discoount details.

1527 Gause Blvd Slidell, LA, 70458
1-877-9-UPSCALES
504-534-3344

Consultations are appointments only Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm Available on weekends by appointment only
Location of (Upscales Custom Collection)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding