1816 Neal Terrace, Nashville, TN 37203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Unwritten Pictures

At Unwritten Pictures, we believe that each person has a beautiful and unique story to tell. It may just be unwritten. Let's capture your story together and begin writing.

Follow Unwritten Pictures on

• Videos 6

17 Reviews for Unwritten Pictures

Lynsi · Married on 05/27/2017

Working with Lindley was awesone! We loved our videos! We are so glad that we asked for all of the footage from the day! It's so nice to be able to go back and see things from a different angle or things we didn't even know happened!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Claire · Married on 09/17/2016

Lindley blew us away with her creativity, kindness and professionalism. I knew Lindley from college and always had her on my "must have" list for when I got married. So when the big event came, she was one of the first vendors I hired.

My husband and I had a surprise wedding and my brother is in the marines and was unfortunately deployed when we got married. So it was important to us, to capture the day to share with those who were unable to attend. She blew us away with what she produced.

A few weeks after our wedding we had a "Hey, we got married!" Reception for our family friends who were not at the wedding and played our highlight video. It was PERFECT- everyone was laughing, aweing and several were crying while watching!!

I felt like she made a video people wanted to watch and did an awesome job of giving the highlights for our family and friends that we will not share the hour long video with. (Because for real that is all they want to watch anyways.)

We will be watching our wedding video over and over and over and it makes me so happy that I knew once I push play I will relive that day perfectly!!

Hire them now!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Lindley at Unwritten Pictures was amazing! We were planning our wedding from Florida and she was able answer all of our questions and help us customize the best video package for exactly what we were looking for. As soon as we spoke with her on the phone we knew we wanted to book Unwritten Pictures. She was so quick to respond with any questions or concerns we had leading up the wedding!
    On our wedding day she was so sweet, kind and easy to work with! She captured all of the best moments and we are so thankful she was able to be there for the entire time. Our wedding was a little more unique as we wanted to capture video of us up flying in a plane and Lindley figured out the best way to do it! She got a few go-prosm and attached the to the plane making for super awesome video and we are so excited about it!
    We asked to rush our highlight video so we got it within the first week and we were so happy with it! Brought us and our entire family to tears watching it together a week after the wedding. It is so perfect. We cannot wait to see our full length wedding video!
    We recommend Unwritten Pictures to anyone searching for a videographer!

Sent on 04/30/2016

• 1816 Neal Terrace Nashville, 37203 See on map
    615-925-3400 (Phone number)
    2106028077 (Other Phone Number)