714 Graham Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Unlimited Trips

Unlimited Vacations & Cruises is a wedding and vacation travel agency based in Cuyahoga, Ohio. We specialize in planning the perfect honeymoon, vacation, cruise, or adventure that will sweep you off your feet. Whether you desire a luxurious, extravagant honeymoon or a simple getaway, Unlimited Vacations & Cruises has the travel knowledge and unique experience to get you to your ideal destination.

The team of dedicated travel agents at Unlimited Vacations & Cruises offers unparalleled customer service, travel experience, and knowledge to create an exceptional vacation that is suited to your taste and budget. They offer several vacation packages and travel deals to fit your travel needs. Travel insurance is included in all packages. They specialize in the following types of travel:

• Cruises

43 Reviews for Unlimited Trips

1 User photo

Unlimited Trips 1

Katie · Married on 12/02/2017

Julie and the Unlimited Trips team helped coordinate travel for my recent destination wedding with over 30 guests. Initially we went in to discuss locations between Punta Cana and Mexico and Julie help narrow down the best options that would be ideal. We selected Finest in Playa Mujeres on her recommendation and are so glad we did. My wedding day was absolutely perfect and had this recommendation not been made it would not have been there. The Unlimited team helped my guests plan travel and went above and beyond follow up with everyone with important travel tips and answering questions for those who had never traveled outside of the US. Also I am confident we got the best prices around. Julie and her Team watched closely even after arrangements were booked to see if any adjustments could be made to save money, get a better flight, or upgrade a room. I highly recommend Unlimited Trips and will continue to book all travel through this team... and I know a lot of my wedding guests will be too!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Andrew · event on 08/31/2017

My wife and I were so pleased with our honeymoon, we went back to Christina at Unlimited Vacations and Cruises for our anniversary. We went to London and Italy for a 14 day trip. Christina gave us some great recommendations, outside of the normal tourist stuff, that were more suited to our individual interests. She also kept our budget in mind and I seriously doubt we could have had such a memorable trip without her help. We have already recommended Unlimited Vacations and Cruises to our friends and family and we will continue to use them in the future.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Unlimited Trips FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, North America, Pacific Islands, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Unlimited Trips 1
    Free Honeymoon Consultation
    Planning your honeymoon should be fun, so if you've been staring at your computer for hours on end trying to plan your honeymoon or destination wedding without any success, why not let the experts and Unlimited Trips step in & help! Schedule your complimentary consultation today!

• 714 Graham Rd Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, 44221 See on map