2309 West Market Street, Akron, OH 44313 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Unlimited Trips

Unlimited Vacations & Cruises is a wedding and vacation travel agency based in Akron Ohio. We specialize in planning the perfect honeymoon, vacation, cruise, or adventure that will sweep you off your feet. Whether you desire a luxurious, extravagant honeymoon or a simple getaway, Unlimited Vacations & Cruises has the travel knowledge and unique experience to get you to your ideal destination.

The team of dedicated travel agents at Unlimited Vacations & Cruises offers unparalleled customer service, travel experience, and knowledge to create an exceptional vacation that is suited to your taste and budget. They offer several vacation packages and travel deals to fit your travel needs. Travel insurance is included in all packages. They specialize in the following types of travel:

• Cruises

Honeymoon: Private Pool
wedding expert stamp 51 386393 159871561187991

50 Reviews for Unlimited Trips

Lorrie Lemasters · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Service was excellent. We Would definitely do it again .

I thought the customer service was excellent at the Marriott. Everyone was very helpful from front desk to the door men. The food was delicious. The room was very nice and clean, but it would have been nice to have an ocean view.

Sent on 07/24/2020

Unlimited Trips's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Lorrie. We look forward to assisting you with your travel planning in the future.
  • Kacey

Kacey · Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing!! And will use again

Due to Covid we had to change our plans for our honeymoon. We knew we wanted to take a honeymoon but just something short and sweet and warm. Brittany was amazing to work with. She gave us multiple options to look at and answered any questions we had quickly and professionally. We are already planning our next trip!!! I would recommend to family and friends in the future.

Sent on 11/16/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Unlimited Trips FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    North America
    Pacific Islands
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Unlimited Trips 1
    Free Honeymoon Consultation
    Planning your honeymoon should be fun, so if you've been staring at your computer for hours on end trying to plan your honeymoon or destination wedding without any success, why not let the experts and Unlimited Trips step in & help! Schedule your complimentary consultation today!

Team of Unlimited Trips

Christina   Sponseller

Christina Sponseller

Travel Agent

My mother was born in Ireland, and I’ll never forget visiting the country with my family. We drove towards rainbows, walked through ancient castles, and every day was full of new adventures.

I grew up in the US and was always inspired by faraway destinations. However, it was a trip to Las Vegas that made me want to be a travel agent! I had such a great time there with my friends, and I returned wanting to help others have the same exhilarating experiences!

I have 20 years of experience in the travel industry, and I book a wide variety of vacations for my clients. I’ve created different itineraries that featured the Tour De France, yachting trips in the Caribbean, champagne tasting tours, and hikes in Alaska. I’ve even booked specialized packages that include elephant and orangutan visits in Borneo!

I worked in corporate travel for 11 years before focusing entirely on leisure vacations. These corporate itineraries included very tight schedules without room for error, and I learned how to efficiently plan a vacation so you spend less time flying and more time enjoying your destination!

I have a number of certifications with top brands and destinations. I am a:

• St. Lucia Specialist
  • AMR Resorts Master Agent
  • Velas Resorts Expert
  • Sandals and Beaches Resorts Platinum Agent
  • Jamaica Tourist Board Specialist
  • Hawaii Tourist Board Certified
  • And more!

I have professional and firsthand experience in numerous worldwide destinations. I know which accommodations and activities to recommend to you, and I will match you with the perfect experience anywhere you want to go. I’ve booked for families, couples, honeymooners, and groups of various sizes. My goal is to simplify the booking process for all types of travelers so every vacation becomes relaxing, enjoyable, and attainable.

Being a travel agent is extremely rewarding, and I love hearing about my client’s vacations when they return. I want to make every trip memorable and unique, and I will work with you to create an unforgettable vacation designed specifically for you.

Talk with me today to start booking the vacation you’ve always wanted!

Clare Springer

Clare Springer

Honeymoon and Romance Travel Concierge

Honeymoon planning can be just as stressful as the wedding, but I'm here to take that stress off of you!

With over 20 years of experience in the travel industry, my main focus has been honeymoons and destination weddings throughout the Caribbean and Mexico. Couples are seeking a place where they can go to fully relax and escape the responsibilities of their normal lives.

As a Certified Travel Agent, I have first-hand experience at many of the major luxury resort chains and boutique hotels found throughout the region. I’ve even been lucky enough to call the Caribbean my home, so can take you off the “beaten path” on some of the islands. I will work with you to recommend the best accommodations and activities that will match with your dream honeymoon or destination wedding.

I am certified with top resorts and destinations in the region as listed below:

• Sandals and Beaches Resorts Certified Specialist
  • AMR Resorts Master Agent
  • Palace Pro Agent
  • St. Lucia Specialist
  • Jamaica Tourist Board Specialist
  • Aruba Certified Expert
  • Antigua and Barbuda Specialist
  • And more!

I look forward to working with you! Let the planning begin!

Brittany  Rians

Brittany Rians

Luxury Travel Consultant

Hello fellow travelers! My name is Brittany, and I have been a lover of travel since I was just a toddler. I was lucky as a child to go on frequent family vacations and see so much of the United States.

I took my first international trip to Europe at 21, which further sparked my need to see the world! From all of my travels thus far, my favorite destinations are Hawaii, London, Amsterdam, and Jamaica. I am also a self-proclaimed “Disney addict” and have visited Disney World more than 20 times!

I have also visited Aulani, Disney’s Hawaiian resort twice, Disneyland three times, and taken two Disney Cruises. I have been in the travel industry for two years, and I love to plan dream vacations for my clients to their favorite destinations, or a place they have never been.

Contact me soon to start planning your trip!

My expertise:

View team

• 2309 West Market Street Akron, OH, 44313 See on map
    844-394-9583 (Phone number)
    Monday - Thurs 9A -6P Friday - 9A - 5P
    Location of (Unlimited Trips)