809 Station View Rd, Knoxville, TN 37919 Map · Phone number

About Unique Settings™ Rentals - Knoxville

Hi! I’m Colleen and I’m completely china-obsessed.

I’ve been called “Plate girl”, “China doll”, “Crazy plate lady” and “The girl with all the different china plates” (Just to name a few)….and they’re all okay by me.

I absolutely love to make place settings and event tables beautiful for my clients; it’s what drives me everyday.

I’m beyond thankful for my husband and two beautiful kiddos, as well as an amazing family and group of friends and fellow professionals who have helped me make Unique Settings the company it is today.

We have over 1200 plates in our inventory, 200 mismatched vintage glass goblets, 150 teacup sets among other items such as; dream catchers, silver and china platter, snack stackers and more!

Check out our website at www.UniqueSettingsRentals.com

Send me an email at: UniqueSettingsRentals@gmail.com- i'd love to talk to you about how Unique Settings ca make your next event even MORE perfect!

~Colleen

jesslee1
jesslee2

1 Reviews for Unique Settings™ Rentals - Knoxville

Kelly · Married on 10/25/2015

During the planning process, I knew I wanted a unique, colorful look for the head table at our wedding so I reached out to Colleen. We’ve done some work together in the past, so I knew she had enough plates to achieve the look I was going for (she has HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS! So fun!). She was super sweet and emailed me back right away with pictures of examples. Her goal was to make sure it was all exactly how I wanted it to look, so we communicated back and forth until we both agreed on the perfect sets. Then I found out she had dream catchers, my favorite, and she was more than willing to let me use them as décor for our wedding. Colleen is so patient and fun to work with. I always got a smile on my face when I saw a new email from her! Ha! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Colleen! Our head table turned out even better in person, and it’s what I’ve always envisioned. You are the BEST!

Unique Settings™ Rentals - Knoxville FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Decor, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Glassware
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Elizabeth Claire's -a gathering place
    Elizabeth Claire's -a gathering place Banquet Halls

If your longing for that perfect look for your special day... You have found it! She makes everything she touches truly magical!

• Envision Photography by April Booher
    Envision Photography by April Booher Wedding Photographers

She offers a very unique service! I love her style and creativity, she is sure to make your table settings unforgettable!

• Everbright Photography
    Everbright Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful service and a vast assortment of items that will make your wedding perfect and like no one else. Highly recommended!

• 809 Station View Rd Knoxville, TN 37919 See on map