336 Grove Avenue SW, Cleveland, TN 37311 Map · Phone number

About Bradley Rentals

Bradley Equipment Rentals began in 1992 with a staff of two which included Hal Roe and one other employee. Steadily increasing sales combined with a continuous stream of contractors and other customers lined up to open accounts confirmed Hal’s choice of Cleveland as the site for the new business. In 1994, Hal’s son Tommy joined the growing company and the rest, as they say, is history. In 1995, Bradley Equipment Rentals entered the party and event rental business on a very small scale when they began offering tables, chairs and tents. As the business continued to grow, space became a major challenge, and the Roe’s acquired 2.25 acres located one­fourth mile from the original location and joined forces with an architect and general contractor. Following approximately six months of construction, Bradley Equipment Rentals moved into a much needed new building in June 2004. The modern 14,000­square­foot structure includes a state­of­the­art customized computer system, three offices and a 5,000­square­foot showroom divided between equipment and tools and party and event rentals. A maintenance and repair shop, a wash bay, a drive­thru loading zone, a 3,000­squarefoot equipment warehouse and a 3,000­square­foot party warehouse complete the layout and provide a much more functional space for both staff and customers. The company continues to be family owned and operated, and in 2004 the name was changed from Bradley Equipment Rentals to Bradley Rentals to better accommodate the party and event rental division of the business. With new surroundings, expansion into party and event rentals and a commitment to being a leader in the rental industry, Bradley Rentals is positioned to meet the needs of its customers far into the future.

Follow Bradley Rentals on

• The Copper Quail
  • Pro Sound Chattanooga
  • Chattanooga Photo Booth Co.
oval colonnade
31f1c5c19adf0d29 Nanney 30x60
ew1
oval colonnade
31f1c5c19adf0d29 Nanney 30x60
ew1

7 Reviews for Bradley Rentals

I loved the service here. Billy was very accommodating to our needs and wants. She helped in every way she could. She allowed us to make various changes with no problem! Thank you Billmade our wedding perfect with these rentals. We rented the Colonnade Arch Way and about 120 chairs. They were a perfect setting for our outdoor wedding! Thank you Billy you made our wedding perfect with these rentals.

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 06/01/2011

My husband and I were very pleased with the service we received from Bradley Rentals. Billie was extremely personable and flexible with our plans. They delivered on time, set up efficiently and were easy to work with when finalizing the sale after the event.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2011

3.0

I rented my chairs from Bradley Rentals for my wedding on Oct. 22, 2011. I had a great experience with them. I went to my venue at 12:00 for my wedding @ 4:00 and the chairs were already there and in place. They picked them up the next day, no fuss with this vendor. I gave a 3 for responsiveness because I had called a few times and was told I would get a brochure in the mail and never recieved it. I then used email and continued communication that way with quick responses.

Sent on 06/20/2012

• 336 Grove Avenue SW Cleveland, TN, 37311 See on map
    Location of (Bradley Rentals)