Happily Seated

Knoxville, TN View map Visit website

As a local, family-owned business in Knoxville, Tennessee, we offer the flexibility for you to rent, pick up, or have items delivered on your schedule. We specialize in affordable event rentals such as tables, chairs, arbors, centerpieces, and linens to make your celebration a stress-free and happily seated one for you and all of your guests.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Tables
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$40

What is the starting price for tables?

$5

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

Antonia Married on 04/30/2022

Great rental company

I used happily seated for my wedding. This company is definitely a 5 star company .
    Kat W. Married on 04/30/2021

One Stop Shop!

It was so easy to be able to get everything I needed for my wedding from Happily Seated. I was thrilled to find out they also offered centerpieces and our wedding arch we had been looking for. Thank you!!
    Amanda F. Married on 10/10/2020

Great Experience!

Great experience! She was really kind and had really affordable pricing. Pick up and drop off were easy to schedule. Would definitely recommend!

Team

Nancy Kate
Nancy Kate
Owner

Hi! My name is Nancy Kate! I live and practice Happily Seated Event Rentals & Peace of Mind Wedding Planning in Knoxville, TN and surrounding areas. I moved to Knoxville over fifteen years ago when I started college. I received a Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts from The University of Tennessee, as well as, a Master's degree in Art Education. In 2015, I started a new chapter in my life & began to pursue another dream of mine: to start a family & put my wedding planning skills in business! I have been incredibly blessed with my decision. After many years in the wedding business, my family decided to launch a sister company: Happily Seated Event Rentals. Our experience with wedding events inspired us to help guests make stress-free decisions when deciding on what rental equipment to order, the logistics of setting up, and all at a happy affordable rate.

Knoxville Knoxville, TN, 37923
Location of (Happily Seated)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding