15275 Collier Blvd #201/193, Naples, FL 34119 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video

Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video is a wedding photography and videography business based out of Naples, Florida. Founders, Paul and Kim, approach each photo shoot with sincere intentions to help their clients enjoy their special day while they provide their professional services. Always striving for an evolving body of work, Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video aims to give couples timeless photo and film keepsakes of one of the most important events in their lives.

Specializing in a range of techniques and styles, this photo and video company particularly focuses on portraits, as well as photo-journalistic and classic shooting methods. With multiple cameras, Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video make sure to document every essential moment of the big day. Paul and Kim view their work as a celebration of life and aim to translate that outlook into each image and film they produce. Some of the services they offer include:

• Link for photo and video downloads
  • Canvas and metallic photo prints
  • Wedding albums
  • USB drives with digital files
  • Engagement sessions

Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video 6
Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video 7

Candy Acosta · Getting married on 11/12/2019

Wedding - Candy & Nacho

Kim and Paul were the best photographers and videographers we could have asked for. They went above and beyond, making sure not to miss any details! They asked us to complete a questionnaire and send them a timeline of our wedding so they could be as best prepared as possible and also keep us on track. There was lots of traveling involved for my wedding and they did not mind. Kim and Paul are truly passionate for what they do and I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you Candy. We enjoyed every minute of your and Nacho's perfect day ! We cannot wait to see you both again soon.

Kelah Gorham · Married on 07/18/2019

Unique Memorable Moments - True to Its Name

We could not have been more blessed to have Unique Memorable Moments capture our wedding day. They arrived on time and got started working right away. They were very flexible and prepared. Before the big day, they sent questionnaires and were always available if I had any questions or requests. All of their preparation led to a stress-free wedding day. They were very professional on my day, and even kept my party going by teaching my guest how to line dance (which made the video so much fun)! When we got the pictures back, we were amazed at how beautiful they were. The details they captured that I didn't even realize existed. They captured the funny faces of my nieces and nephews, the tears that ran down my husband's cheek, and the intricate lace on my dress. When I received the video, it was like getting to live the best day of my life over again. I am so happy I have these pictures and videos to look back on whenever I want. The videography is very special because you get to experience the same feelings that you had at every moment of the special day. I highly recommend Unique Memorable Moments for your wedding or any other special event.

- A Very Happy Bride

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video 8
    Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video 9
    Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video 10
    Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video 11
    Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video 12

Sydney · Married on 05/18/2019

Kim and Paul were amazing!

Kim and Paul were amazing to work with! They were they were extremely helpful and attentive to details, with invaluable advise and structure for the day but were also flexible. Kim was able to help keep me calm (which isn’t an easy task) and they helped make our wedding day flow flawlessly. The quality of their work is great for both photography and videography, and the efficiency which they got the finished product to us was astounding. They are kind, friendly and really care about their clients. They became like a part of our family. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing their photo/video services and I will definitely be using them in the future should I need their services.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video 13
    Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video 14
    Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video 15
    Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video 16
    Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video 17
    Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video 18

Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video's reply:

Sydney and Cody we cannot begin to express our appreciation for hiring us to capture your perfect day. Your families and friends were amazing and very easy going. The tears and the emotional day was overflowing with love and support from everyone. We hope to see you in the future. Enjoy your new beginning as husband and wife.

Unique Memorable Moments Photo and Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints