426 E Chubbuck Rd, Pocatello, ID 83202 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Unforgettable Events

Unforgettable Events has been transforming events for over 11 years and specialize in make a brides dream come true. We travel anywhere and would love to help make your special day UNFORGETTABLE.

Check out some of our recent events at uweddings.blogspot.com

img2265
img2265
decor 22 of 23
decor 14 of 23

3 Reviews for Unforgettable Events

Kim is an amazing person! She is so kind and had so many different options and ideas to help me figure out our decor. She was extremely patient with me, even when I kept changing my mind. She was a joy to work with and I look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Melisa · Married on 05/18/2013

3.5

Kim Hardy is such a sweetheart to work with. She bends over backwards to make sure the bride (or whoever she's working with) is happy with the event decor. My wedding was absolutely gorgeous! She scouted the venue in advance to make sure she knew what she'd be working with, and everything came together beautifully. She even ordered additional materials for her store when she didn't have the right shade of blue I wanted for table runners. My cousin used her for her own wedding the year before mind and had a couple of complaints about how things were done, but I think it was likely an error in communication. My only personal complaint is that Kim was sometimes hard to get in touch with, which is truly understandable considering she was very busy with other events leading up to my wedding. I had to call and text a couple times to remind her that I still needed the quote she had promised me, and also had to remind her who I was when I was calling/texting. But in the end, everything was perfect. My guests loved how my wedding was decorated, so much so that a couple friends who are now planning their own events have called to ask me who my decorator was.

Sent on 09/01/2014

3.5

It was beautiful and well done. They are a very popular decorator in south eastern Idaho, so they are really busy. I felt a little bit of pressure because of that. She had a busy schedule and made me feel like she was "fitting me in," even though I had started planning 4 months before the event. She was pleasent to work with though, and did an amazing job. I just suggest planning early and making sure you are flexible with her schedule.

Sent on 11/28/2014